♡32♡

Ji yong short POV

In 3 months of training, everyday i missing y/n and i feel so bad that I couldn't text her at all because my phone been taking by the ceo after he caught me. I sometimes can't sleep well because i missing her so much, i miss everything about her. I always hear her voices here. I wonder if she's eat well and im worried that she's not doing fine there since 3 months without text or call her. Im a little nervous that i can see her tomorrow because im scared if she has someone else.
We are formed in a team with 5 members, i know taeyang and seungri for a years while top and dae for 3 months. They are pretty kind and humble, i love our team.
Our ceo calling us and telling us next month is our debut day. I didn't expect that we will debut early, I thought it takes a years. I do feel excited so i can meet my girlfriend. Our ceo introduced to us our individual managers, mine got taehee.

Ji yong : taehee hyung, can i ask a favor to you??

Taehee : sure what is it??

Ji yong : can you buy a bunch of daisy flowers?

Taehee : for what??

Ji yong : umm don't tell ceo about this okay?? I trusted you

Taehee : okay ji yong...

Ji yong : for my girlfriend

Taehee : okay i will buy later

Ji yong : this is the address and tell me how she looks now I wonder if she's fine or not??

Taehee : i will...

***

Im waiting for my manager to back home since he already left in a hour ago. I feel nervous that my mind think that y/n is change and have someone else. Then i saw my manager from far so i run to him.

Ji yong : so??? how was it??

Taehee : she look beautiful

Ji yong : of course she is...so did she accept the flowers??

Taehee : at first no because she didn't know me but i told i work with you, she accepted it

Ji yong : really?? thank you hyung

Taehee : yeaah sure!! and she told me that don't worry about her

Ji yong : im glad she's okay

Taehee : don't worry i give her my number

Ji yong : yahhh whyy

Taehee : to text me about you since your phone still on the ceo

Ji yong : ouhh okayy, how about her face?? her eyes?? did her eyes puffy??

Taehee : noo she looks beautiful but-

Ji yong : but what??? *curious*

Taehee : did your girlfriend is skinny or chubby??

Ji yong : she's not that too skinny and not that chubby, um average ?

Taehee : when i look at her she's look very chubby, i mean when i look her hands when she take the flower, her hands has a little chubby also her face