♡26♡

Y/n POV
We are arriving at the restaurant. From outside the restaurant is very luxury and beautiful that im curious about the inside of this building. I saw ji yong open his seat belt and going out to open a door for me.

Ji yong : shall we baby?

Y/n : y-yeaah *smile nervousness*

Ji yong : let's go baby *smile*

He handed his hand for me to hold it, my hand very cold while his hand very warm that i feel warmed. We are going outside, it's very beautiful that i was amazed looking everywhere.

Ji yong : where is the reserved table that i want you decorate?

Waiter : ohh kwon ji yong? follow me

Then we follow the waiter. The table are very beautiful and it's was nice decorations.

 The table are very beautiful and it's was nice decorations

Y/n : waahh this is so beautiful

Ji yong : beautiful like you

I blushing when hear that. He open the chair for me and let me sit. Then he sat on his sit. he holding my hands and with his a sparkling in his eyes.

ji yong : we both been together for a long time, you know me so well and i know you well...im glad also grateful to be with you y/n...i love you so much, will you be my girlfriend?

when hear what he said, im very speechless.

y/n : awee ji yong-ah...of course i want!! i love you more!!

then he get up and hugged me.

Ji yong : i have something for you y/n

Y/n : uh really?

I could feels my heart race faster when hear that, what he want to show me.

Ji yong : jjang!!

He show me the daisy necklace that he ever gave me that i feels so bad throwing that necklace to ji yong. Ji yong get up and put on my neck.

Y/n : ji yong...im sorry th-

Ji yong : it's okay baby, past is past *smile*

Ji yong : so before we are eating, there's something i want to give you again *smirk*

Y/n : oh my? again? ji yong i feels so bad that I didn't prepare any presents to you...