♡30♡

I went to the park to get some air then someone pat me at the back.

Y/n : huh?? jungkook??

Jungkook : hii y/n

Y/n : heyy hii

Jungkook : are you okay??

Y/n : yeaa of course, what makes you think im not okay??

Jungkook : i heard you get heart disease and ji yong help to find a donor

Y/n : uh?? yeaa don't worry im good now *smile*

Jungkook : im glad...you are so strong *smile*

Y/n : im not that strong though  *giggles*

Jungkook : tskkk

Jungkook : im sad

Y/n : uh?? whyy??

Jungkook : you didn't invite me to your wedding

I look at my ring that ji yong gave and smiled.

Y/n : we are not yet married...yesterday..he's propose me to be his girlfriend *proud*

Jungkook : wahh congrats~ don't forget to invite me to your wedding

He poked my cheeks that makes me giggles. Then i heard a familiar voice, when i facing at my back, i saw ji yong with his moody face look at us.

Ji yong : what you two doing??

Y/n : uh??

Jungkook : we are just talking,...im sorry..y/n i will go now

I nod at him and look at ji yong face that seems mad.

Ji yong : so is this why you don't want to eat with me??

Y/n : yes

I try to walked away from him but he block me.

Ji yong : y/n....im so sorry what happened earlier, I didn't mean to say like that to you..its just im-

He hold my hands and smile at me. Honestly his smile are making me melt that I can't stay mad at him at all.

Y/n : you know....actually...I don't even wanna to fight with you ji yong...*smile*

He hugged me.

Y/n : ji yong.....about..

Ji yong : about what?? *curious*

Y/n : nothing *smile*

Then we went to the hall to get ready to prepare for our graduation day tomorrow.

*****

Magical time

Our graduation day is already done. We are all passed on our grades and we all congratulated each other on our achievements. Everyone now thinking what's they want to do next also they want to pursue their dream. I decided to continue my study on overseas but not now since me and ji yong are finally getting started our relationship. So I can't leave him alone.