♡35♡

Y/n POV

4 month

Jiyong already in kpop industry for 4 month, 8 months to go that his contract on dating will end. I kinda scared that our relationship is exposed but at the same time peoples should know that jiyong is mine. Gee. Ji yong sometimes back home sometimes not due to his comeback, new album, tour. He's now has solo album and im proud of him. Our relationship become more better and mature, we didn't get bored with each other and our relationship are still strong as ever. jiyong went to japan for 2 weeks because he has solo tour there and some work, so today he will back home. I kinda feel disappointed that he didn't text me at all to tell what's he doing but i keep telling myself that he's gonna be okay.

I open my phone and there's notifications on twitter about viral news so i click one. When i clicked the news and my heart dropped when saw the news. My tears falling down so fast, my heart in pain. I couldn't believe this. Is this true??

G-Dragon spotted on the club, kissing with Chaerin in Japan yesterday, Let's wait for the confirmation

how could he do this to me??

I saw so many people agreed and like them to be together, i feel my heart sank read every comment about jiyong and chaerin. Everybody loves their relationship, what if some of Jiyong's fans know about me? probably they will hate me and they will think that i ruined their relationship if they know. I suddenly back from reality after i heard my phone rang, it's from rosie so i pick it up the call.

On the call

Rosie : Hey?? Y/n! Y/n!

Y/n : what?? *pissed*

Rosie : umm im sorry....did you??

Y/n : yeaap! they kissing on that CLUB

Rosie : umm don't jump into conclusion...try to hear his explanation...

Y/n : hear his explanation?? for what uh?? they are kissing and it's real...I didn't know that he falling in love with the girl that have same agency with him...

Y/n : he fucking cheat on me!! didn't he know that im his girlfriend????

Rosie : calm down first...i feel you...but you actually can't blame him first...just hear his explanation first...

Y/n : So this is my fault??

Rosie : No i mean, hear his explanation first....if he's with that girl don't have any relationship then you give him a chance....but umm im sorry if i say this...if he's already having change of heart you can't fix that anymore...

I suddenly cry when hear that. He promised me already.

Y/n : Why did he change though? Did im not enough for him anymore?

Rosie : ....

Y/n : I give him more loves than i give to myself

Rosie : ....

Y/n : Still not enough for him???

Rosie : .....

Y/n : I want to move out from his apartment...can you guys help me?