chapter 5 (Juvia P.O.V )It's My fault

A/N the three days have passed bit now for Juvia

Juvia P.O.V

3 days ago was when I started dating Lyon and those three days I haven't seen Gray in the guild and I think, no I know that it was my fault but he should be happy that I'm not stalking him and the other stuff but then why do I feel so much guilt that it is my fault it's his fault right? 

Well don't get me wrong I love Lyon a lot but my feelings for Gray is confusing. Not to mention it Lucy and I haven't been talking to each other recently ever since the Gray incident. Why is it this all my fault why? 

For the past three days, Lyon is trying to cheer me up he is a great guy and boyfriend but I can't stop thinking about what I did wrong to both Lucy and Gray, in my eyes it was Gray who started this if he didn't shout at me in the first place none of this would happen but hearing what Lucy said makes me feel like the criminal.

After thinking about that, I saw Gray come inside the Guild well that's the first. I waved at him forcing a smile but he ignored me and went to Mira, he never ignored me in my life and why was he going to Mira what's going on! (edit: oh wait that's a lie.. yep a big one)

After a while, I saw Natsu, Lucy, and Happy standing at the door looking like they are waiting for someone and also Gray left and went to go upstairs. Perfect chance for me to investigate so I went to Mira. Wait why am I curious this is not my business I thought.

 "Oh, Juvia hi whats up?" Mira said as soon as I got there.

"Um, well Juvia is here to ask a question about Gray, What were you guys talking about?" I asked curiously. She took a deep breath and told me he wanted to know where Master is and he didn't say anything else to her. 

"So that's that why do you want to know you don't like him right?" Mira questioned. MIRA!

"Wait! W-w-what no, why would I? I mean my heart is only for Lyon and no one else," I answered quickly.

"If you say so," she answered back and sighed. To be honest I don't know my feelings for him is confusing. 

A few minutes later I saw Gray walking out of the guild with Happy, Natsu, and Lucy, I wonder what they are doing. Then Master came out for some reason.

"Listen up brats!" He shouted to us, that got our attention.

"We have some very sad news" I don't like where this is going. "As some of you know 4 of our beloved members" 4? "Happy, Natsu Dragneel....." No no no! "Lucy Heartfillia and Gray Fullbuster..." Don't tell me... "Left the guild so they are no longer members." NOOO! 

"Idiots!" I heard Erza say angrily but sounded a little sad. 

"Happy, Lucy, Natsu, Gray WHY!" I heard Wendy shout, sounding as she's about to cry. A lot of chattering, anger, and sadness was going on and on and I think I know why. It was me that caused this! It was all my fault...

TO BE CONTINUED...