Same Questions (Chapter 32)

While I was making this chapter I was actually listening to a song called questions 😂, guess who's the artist?
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Diamonds POV
After we finished the chat about the love triangle we all went back motels.

I remember Melody telling me about how Lucy kept saying that she didn't allow Melody to go out even though it isn't even a rule. And looking in Melody's eyes, I know she's say the truth. It made me feel slightly disappointed in Lucy.

"Hey, where were you?" Min Min, who was getting a glass of water, asked me curiously as I let out a chuckle.

Min Min is a nickname I gave Minerva. After Lucy left I became close friends with Minerva so I address her as Min Min.

"I just went out on a walk, you know me," I lied. Min Min nodded.

"What about you? Why are you awake at 12am?" I asked Min Min who smiled slightly.

"Wasn't tired," Min Min replied nonchalantly as I nodded.

Then I felt something fishy, a little.

"Wait, Min Min, you usually sleep fine, why are you awake?" I asked her as she froze with a nervous look on her face but it looked like she was faking it, I didn't have time to notice though because Min Min stuttered out these words which made me freeze.

"I-I may have developed a crush on Gra-" "No you can't!" I interrupted, almost shouting a bit too loudly.

Min Min looked shocked at my outburst and raised a brow. She can't develop any crushes on Gray.

Min min then bursted out laughing. "Chill, I was only joking, I know your a GruVia supporter, I am too, I was actually learning some new spells," Min min said laughing, clutching her stomach from laughing too much.

I glared at her playfully before sighing in relief. I she did have a crush on Gray that would be a mess.
...
~somewhere else~
Melody's POV
Katie and I went walking to my Motel room because Katie's is in the same Motel but just a different room it was and she also wanted to see if Erza and Lucy were still awake. I went inside the Motel room the lights flickered open. There Lucy and Erza were standing in front of me, as Katie expected.

Katie is actually behind the door right now so Erza and Lucy wouldn't see her.

"Now, where were you?" Erza asked me but me being me, I walked pass her, ignoring her.

"Hey Melody come back here!!" Erza said strictly. I stopped and turned around, looking at Erza dead in the eye.

"Worry about your own buisness, stop thinking I'm still a kid, I am one/ two years younger then you, why are you being so damn protective to me right now when I'm only a year or two younger then Lucy and you, if you remember Gramps IS my Grandpa, and he usually let's us stay awake and go to sleep anytime so I could tell Gramps about what your doing to me. Wouldn't that be nice?" I said glaring daggers at both of them.

They both looked at me shocked at my words, but everything I said was true.

I glanced at Katie who gave me a thumbs up and left to go to her dorm. I think Diamond, Katie and I would be best friends.

After I said that I walked to bed and saw Juvia looking at me worriedly.

"You okay?" Juvia asked me as I smiled a little and nodded.

"Yeah, I think everything would be okay by tomorrow," I reassured Juvia as she nodded.

After that I went to sleep.
...
Katie's POV
After I saw Melody handle herself I left to go to my motel room. I opened it slowly, just incase I wake anyone up.

I didn't... Because they were already awake, not only the girls were there but the boys as well.

"Oh my gosh!!! I thought you were kidnapped!!" Meredy said while running to me. She hugged me like I haven't came back after years.

I laughed a little. "Meredy, you don't need to be worried, you know I can take care of myself," I stated laughing a little.

"You're right," Meredy replied, laughing tiredly.

"Anyway, where were you?" I heard Jellal ask being the protective guy he is.

I swear Melody and Diamond had the exact same questions, it's a feeling I have.

"Just strolling, nothing else," I replied, trying not to make it obvious that I'm lying.

Jellal nodded and everyone left the room except for one person and I. Fun fact! This room is super big and has a curtain so you won't see the other person if you want. There're only two beds in here even though the room is spacious.

Haruto and I are the ones sharing the room.

"Katie, I know you were lying," Haruto stated out of the blue as my eyes widen.

"Ho-" "It's easy to tell, me being your best friend and all, I'm surprised that Meredy didn't notice," Haruto answered my question I didn't even get to finish.

I just nodded slowly.

"Come on, let's just go to sleep," Haruto said as he went to his bed and slid the curtain.

I sighed. Should I tell Haruto? I mean, why did we make a secret in the first place? Oh I remember we aren't meant to interact with other teams after 9:30pm.