Day one Part 2 (Chapter 20)

Hail: Hey people, so can you pls look at the OC thing and write it, it will mean a lot to me. Also, I am going to start a new book: Wizards on Earth, it is based around my friends and I. I asked them some questions so I can write the info. So let's just jump into this now!

Mira: HI HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! I quickly came here ooh interesting!

Hail: (-_-) nooo

Mira: What?

Minnie (Chelsea and Hail's Exceed): Um Hail you ok?

Chelsea (My OC): MINNIE!!!! You know Hail doesn't like you interrupting 

Reader: GET ON WITH THE STORY PLEASE!!!

Minnie, Hail, Mira, and Chelsea: Huh?

Reader: What?

Minnie: OH HELLO READER!!!!!!!!

Chelsea and Hail: *Smacks forehead*

Mira: Oh hello reader!

Chelsea and Hail: MIRA YOU TOO?!?!

Mira: I AM BEING NICE!

Minnie: YEAH!

Reader: IDC IF YOU'RE BEING NICE GET ON WITH IT!!!!!

Chelsea: Yep! Now let's go into it

Minnie: BTW HAIL DOES NOT OWN FT HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

Hail: THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's P.O.V

UGH! I didn't know Musical chairs is so hard, it is a KIDS GAME for goodness sakes! Wait... am I missing something... short memo lost... MEH! Also, never heard of what is it called Dragon pulse? But they are OP! I mean seriously? They are over the- *Music starts* Hey music you interrupted my thinking!!!!!!!!

But, I need to move, wait, I felt a presence behind me. I jumped in the air and look what I saw, Erza in her heaven's wheel armor throwing FRICKIN SWORDS AT US!!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US!!! *Music stops* OH NO I AM STILL IN THE AIR, I see Erza holding Welia and Milliana back which was good if you remembered I was still mute in chants, so I decided to do my spell. "Fire dragons: Roar!!" I chanted and it hit the devil and her enemies! I quickly sat on the chair enjoying THE LIFE! "BRO STOP SHOWING OFF!" I heard Gray shouted from the stands. "OH PLEASE, I AM SOOOOO NOT, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF MY MOVES!" I argued back. We stopped arguing because Minerva bonked him on the head while Calen, Happy and Diamond holding him back in their Neko form. 

Well, back to the chair game. Erza trapped Welia and Milliana with her swords and went to a chair and went back to her normal everyday armor, wait... That just made me thinking just now, WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS WEAR ARMOR? That is so unprofessional! Okay, back to the game, since the monster went back to her everyday armor the swords disappeared, Welia and Milliana looked at the last chair. Milliana tried to go there but then... "Water dragon: rain weather cloud!" Welia chanted and a cloud with rain went above Milliana, and you know since Milliana HATES the rain because she is a Neko she tried to run away from the rain cloud. I tried to hold in my laughter. Welia sat on the chair.

"MERMAID HEEL IS OUT BUT EARNED 4 POINTS!" Chapati Lola announced. Now it's between Welia, Demon and I. *Music plays* Okay, I am bored. "Requip: Amadura Fairy armor!" Erza exclaimed as her armor changed into a pink, very weird looking outfit. SHE LOOKS LIKE A GIRLY GIRL! "Fairy burst!" She chanted and a thing that looked light green lightning (?) went to attack us! OH NO! "Water Dragon: Watery shield!" Welia chanted and made a shield to prevent any explosion and attacks. *Music stops* I ran and sat on a chair. This is just too easy. Erza heard this and kicked Welia and sat on the chair.

"DRAGON FORCE IS OUT EARNING 6 POINTS!" Pumpkinhead called out. *Music starts* We both walked around the one chair. "Requip: Purgatory armor!" Erza shouted out. Erza + demon = ERZA DEMON! AHHH. Before she could hit me the music stopped. That fast? I quickly sat on it but Erza did as well. "That means, a death battle! Well not really a death battle just... well yeah," The 'great and powerful' king badly explained. 

"3, 2, 1 FIGHT!" Pumpkin face exclaimed. Erza is still in her armor. so she went close combat. "Earth dragon: sword!" I whispered under my breath as a sword appeared in my hand. YES! EVEN THOUGH ERZA IS SCARY I GET TO FIGHT HER WOOHOO! We started fighting with swords. "You aren't that bad," Erza complemented me. SHE COMPLEMENTED ME! The hood hid my face but I nodded in reply because of popsicle over here wanted to surprise everyone MID-WAY! 

"Hm, not talkative I see," Erza pointed out. I talk! I SOOOOO TALK! I slightly looked at Gray who nodded giving me a sign. Yay! "I talk a lot!" I said. She was surprised by how I spoke. "Unmute: Chants," I whispered and now they can hear my chants. Erza flicked my hood off. Everyone in the gasped except ST. 

"WOOHOO GO NATSU!" I heard Sting cheer. I smirked. "Surprise," I said and jumped back, I made my sword disappear and went in my fighting stance. "Requip: Flame empress armor," She chanted as she went into that flame whatever armor. She went close to me as her sword lit flames. I have tons of power so I won't suck it up. "You think that will work? My flames are hotter for you to handle," I told her. "Dragon slayer secret art: Crimson Lotus: Exploding flame blade!" I chanted. Erza hit the ground and I cheered. YES, I AM STRONGER THAN ERZA!!! MIRA FIGHT MEH NOW! OR OLD MAN GUILDARTS! "Erza is down meaning that Sabertooth won, and that's the end of day one!!" Chapati Lola exclaimed clearly surprised. The sabers cheered.

Score:

1st: Sabertooth  20p

2nd: Fairy Tail 16p

3rd: Dragon Force 14p

4th: Crime sorciere 8p

5th: Mermaid Heel 6p

6th: Lamia Scale 2p

Gray's P.O.V

Yes! That Ground pyro did great! Erza got beat by him! I feel like we can defeat anyone! But if I face Juvia again I don't know. "Natsu you did great!" Lucy exclaimed and KISSED him. Happy and I snickered. "Thanks, Luce, now it's your turn!" Natsu said as Lucy nodded. "You guys loooooooove each other!" Diamond and Happy teased. Lucy and Natsu blushed slightly as I laughed. "You have no right to speak cats, Happy you loooooove Carla," Lucy teased them back as Happy blushed fifty shades, "And YOU Diamond, we ALL know you have a crush on Calen!" Lucy continued. Calen and Diamond blushed. "Aww, does my exceed have a girlfriend," I teased. We all laughed and then went back to the dorms.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hail: And

Chelsea: That

Minnie: was

Mira: it

Everyone: For today bye readers!