Face the unexpected(pt 26)

Hail: Ello Mellows😊, welcome to another chapter, Mira and Happy are at GMG so ye, while Chels and Minnie are doing something sooo yea. Oh and I forgot to mention, Melody does not have a exceed.
-----
Lucy's POV
"Juvia wake up, otherwise I will ask Erza to wake you~," Melody said to Juvia so she quickly jolted up from sleeping.

"I'm up!" Juvia exclaimed as Melody and I laughed and Juvia groaned annoyed in response.

"Sorry Juvia, forgot to mention, Erza is already at the field," I laughed as she sighed annoyed. (Hail: I just noticed, Natsu's the only guy... Oops).

"Seriously?" Juvia sighed tiredly as we shrugged then she said: "Nevermind now, let's go," and off we went to the stadium.

"So... Lucy, what was it like to be in Sabertooth?" Juvia asked me curiously as I shrugged.

"It was actually a whole lot of fun, Minerva was a good friend as well surprisingly, I talked to Yukino at times, but, with the GMG's we didn't really talk that much," I replied to Juvia sighing.

"I heard that you guys were strong, how?" Melody questioned me as I tensed but quickly went to normal.

Yes we didn't tell them, Natsu and I felt like we were betraying Gray. Just because Gray is in Sabertooth doesn't mean he isn't our friend.

"U-um, you know, training, a lot," I replied sweating a little. That was a half truth. We did train.

"Hmm, but when I fought Gray he had specks of water as well as ice," Juvia pointed out as I mentally sighed. Why are you guys so observant.

"He can now... Melt ice to water cool right?" I lied. Welp, that was a dumb answer. He can melt ice now thats great!

But they just shrugged it off and we kept walking to the stadium.

~Time skip when they got to the stadium~

When we finally arrived at the stadium I saw Natsu and Erza talking... Actually more like Erza talking to him while Natsu is slowly walking back a few steps.

Then I looked at the Sabertooth area and gasped. Diamond and Calen are competing but in their Neko form. I looked at Juvia and saw her sigh in disappointment while looking at the ground.

"Juvia it's not your fault, I already told you," I told Juvia knowing what she was thinking about. But that was a half lie. Gray did leave because of her but also left because of Lyon as well.

"Sure feels like it," Juvia mumble to me a I sighed and looked at Natsu for support. He nodded.

"Juvia, it's fine, think positive, for the guild," Natsu told Juvia as she nodded looking up.

"Right! I'll be positive, for the guild," she repeated what Natsu said as I heard Melody gasp in a fake surprised way. We all looked at her confused.

"Oh heh, sorry, just surprised that Natsu said something smart," Melody joked/ teased.

"Hey! I'm smart!" Natsu defended as we all laughed. But I notice Juvia take side glances at Sabertooth and... Wait Dragon Force? They are talking to each other? When have they become friends?

Sting is talking to a brown haired girl with brown eyes while Rouge and Gray are talking to Lachlan.

"When did they become friends?" Erza asked us motioning to DF and ST as we all shrugged

"Dunno, it's a surprise for me as well," Natsu replied as I nodded as well.

Gray's POV
Right now Sting, Rouge and I are talking to some DF members. Lachlan and I met when I was training with Aquarion but I was alone fighting 100 vulcans, Lachlan helped me and we were pretty good buddies now. I don't know how Welia and the brown-haired girl named Hazel knew Rouge and Sting.

"Hey man, long time no see," Lachlan said smiling as we fist-bumped. Kinda reminds me of ash-brain.

"Yeah," I said smiling back at him. Then his face became serious.

"What's up with you and Juvia, I feel the tension with you guys on the trail," Lachlan questioned me as I froze. (No pun intended)

"Um... We have a... Complicated history," I explained to him as he nodded in understanding.

"Well, hope you guys can mend things up, Hazel, Welia and I need to go back now, see ya," Lachlan informed to me a I nodded and DF left.

"Welcome back to GMG's! Right now we have a guest, everyone please introduce Hazel from Dragon force!" Chapati Lola announced as Sting grinned hearing the dark-brown eyed girls name.

"Hello people! Hope you have a nice day cause I am feeling hyped to the max!" Hazel exclaimed and pumped her fist in the air as everyone cheered. On the corner of my eye I see Natsu freeze in shock hearing her name.

"Hm... Hazel Dragneel, Natsu's younger sister by a year now due to Tenrou, got split up after Igneel left, Sting and her met a year after," Diamond explained analyzing her. That's why Natsu was shocked. So she was his sibling! If you can't tell by now, Diamond is the extremely smart one.

"So what are we doing today?" Hazel asked the judges curiously as they chuckle.

"We are having a team battle then after is a solo battle! But this is with a twist, each guild is paired up with someone else from the guild. We have Kagura from Mermaid heel paired with Katie Crime Sorciere," Chapati explained. Katie? Must be a new recruit.

"Next is from Dragon Force is Lachlan and from Sabertooth is Gray!" Chapati announced. Lachlan gave me a thumbs up as I nodded smirking.

Juvia's POV
I was shocked. By the looks of it Gray and Lachlan are good friends. Wait if they get paired up then...

"From Fairy Tail we have Juvia and from Lamia Scale we have Lyon!" Chapati announced as I went wide eyed. No no no no!

"So this is how it is going to go. DF & ST are going to face MH & CS then after that the winners face FT & LS and then the losers face off the losers from the last match," Yajima explained to us as we nodded in understanding. Let day 2 begin.
TBC...

Mira: hmmmmmmmmm.... Interesting

Hail: 😅