Training (Juvia's P.O.V) Chapter 13

Mira: GEE that Jerza Fanfic WAS TERRIBLE!

Hail: MIRA IT WAS NOT YOU ARE TERRIBLE!

Mira: Hmph! Well I'm going to train BYE

Hail: let's continue to a new episode of this fanfic

Juvia's P.O.V

I still can't believe what I heard yesterday. I'm going to be in the GMG yay! When I was getting ready I looked at my room and I made an unsure face. I forgot to take away my Gray plushies, I don't know if I should be disgusted or uncomfortable but I feel neither instead I feel calm... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! I quickly trashed all my Gray plushies and replaced it with Me! *Sigh* that feels way better. 

Oh and I can speak first person now! Yeah, I did speak first person but not all the time, I was still practicing for a bit. Anyway, after I finished getting ready someone was knocking on the door. Oh no, it is the crazy shipper, Mira "Um hey Mira whatsup?" I asked her. She smiled at me. "Oh, I was just telling you that we are going to the beach to train. WE NEED TO TRAIN TO BEAT SABERTOOTH!" Mira replied to me.

"Um, what do you mean aren't we the top #1 guild in Fiore?" I asked her. She looked like she was thinking of an excuse and then she knew what to say. "Rumor has it that three new people came to Sabertooth and they are overpowered and we can't let that happen we are Fairy Tail!" Mira exclaimed to me. 3? Well I know it can't be Lucy, Natsu nor Gray because they aren't overpowered (no offense). "Hm... Ok! Let's go to the beach to train" I replied to Mira and ran out of my apartment to the beach. 

*sigh* the beach always calms me down, but not today we train. But I remember the last time we went to the beach when Lucy, Natsu, and Gray was here. Gray... he was so dreamy... Stop thinking about that Juvia! 

Anyway, when I was training I could feel my magic power rising and water flowing up. On the other hand, Mira is practicing her satan soul magic and she learned a new one torture satin soul (Made it up) I am literally scared of that one till death. Erza is practicing her Nakagami armor to make it easier and quicker to re-quip. Laxus Is practicing his dragon slayer secret art. And Gildarts is well... Chilin because he says he is too 'strong' anyway, we are going to beat the Sabers because those people don't stand a chance

TO BE CONTINUED

Mira: Um You sure about that Juvia?

Hail: IDK

Mira: Um TBH I think we are going to get crushed heh...

Hail: Well sad life for ya! Bye guys