Chapter 3 I Have someone but I still have these feelings (Juvias P.O.V)

a/n Okay let's continue from what happened from episode 1, shall we?

Juvia's P.O.V

I waited for Lyon's answer. He looked surprised in a way but also really happy. "Of course Juvia I was waiting for this day!" He replied in happiness.

I was happy and we hugged not you-know-what (edit: I- why?! Why was I like this XD. The word is kissing by the way, before people get the wrong idea) because I'm not ready for it.

Wow, maybe it is really is time for me to let go of gray-sa- I mean gray (I'm over the sama crazy thing edit: and I'm laughing of this Sama crazy, I honestly had no idea what it meant... Now I do) but I feel like some pieces of him (edit: chokes on nothing, excuse me?) are still in me.

Lyon walked me back to the guild and we hugged goodbye and he left. When I went inside I told everybody, they looked surprised even the Master did but they were happy for me.

What I didn't know was that people were kind of mad at me. Why? Because some of them thought I moved on a bit too quickly.

But I didn't know that at all. And I sure wished I did so I could've done something in the right mind of mine.

I then noticed something, something off. I don't know what though.

Suddenly, like a boomerang, I knew what

"Hey Lucy?" I asked my ex-love rival. She looked at me emotionless for some reason.

"O-oh hi Juvia whats up?" she asked me while forcing a smile. Why did she need to force it? I thought. 

"Umm Juvia?" Lucy said while waving her hand in front of my face. I blinked a few times to get back in the zone.

"O-oh um right do you know by any chance were gray is?" I questioned. That's when she started talking quietly.

"Um, Juvia the thing is that we haven't seen him is because he was looking for you so he can apologize but he never came back to the guild and I think I know why.." Lucy answered in depression (EDIT: PFFT DEPRESSION, I AM SO NOT CHANGING THIS CHAPTERS, IT'S TOO FUNNY).

I couldn't believe what I was hearing he wanted to apologize? And he didn't come back to the guild? Wait... D-did he see me with Lyon? Oh no, this is bad and it is all my fault. Wait why would I care? Do I still love him?

TO BE CONTINUED