DAY 1 Part 1! (chapter 19)

Hail: Hey guys quick notice! The Miraxus story didn't realize is going to have very slow updates so I am updating it every 1-2 months. But I need YOU guys to help me with the Miraxus story. It would mean a lot! Anyway, without further ado let's continue the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones P.O.V

"So without hesitating let's start the games!" Chapati Lola announced as the crowd cheered in excitement. "I wonder what is in store for us this year!" Sting exclaimed in the microphone. All the guilds seem really confident although we are gonna win! Juvia thought confidently Although Gray and who knows about the cloaked people, Sabertooth is really strong now! Juvia sighed and went back to listening to the events.

Gray's P.O.V

PLEASE STOP CHATTING I JUST WANNA LISTEN TO THE CHALLENGE!!! "Ok pumpkins, for the challenge we are going to play... MUSICAL CHAIRS!" Toma told us. OK... SERIOUSLY?!?! Musical chairs!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a FRICKIN KIDS GAME! And we are like in our teens or twenties! "BUT! There is a catch, you get to use magic on the users! And if you get on the same seat at the same time they have a showdown, a very hard one so the first one that goes on the ground in the showdown ARE THE LOOSERS!" Toma explained. Oooooh! Now that's more like it, not so childish now!

"So who's going down?" Minerva asked the group. I was going to offer because this game sounds fun and DEADLY! But then I remembered the plan. "Lucy or Ashbrain?" I asked them. They all looked at Lucy and Natsu. They both looked at each other. "I'll go! I have a feeling the queen of fairies is joining the battle!" Lucy smirked. "NO LUCE!!!!! PLEEEEASE CAN I GO, I HAVE A FEELING LAXUS IS GOING TO BE IN THERE!" Natsu begged. Lucy sighed in defeat. "Fine! But I have a feeling Erza is going to be there!" Lucy told him. "Yeah same, I just wanted to do someone else for an example so I can go down," Natsu explained as we all sweatdropped. "Good luck Earth pyro," I said as we fist bumped. He nodded and went down.

Fairy Tail's P.O.V

"So who's going down?" Gildarts asked all of them looked at Erza. "Wha- Ugh fine!" Erza sighed knowing no one was going to let her say no. They all smiled innocently as Erza jumped down. She noticed the cloaked person from Sabertooth came down, well, one of them.

Natsu's P.O.V

YEAH!! I get to go down, for Gray with his heartbreak and for Luce my girlfriend! For Sabertooth, all of them! I noticed Erza jumped down. Oh well! But she still looks like the scary old demon from before! "Ok pumpkins! look on the screen above to see who is the contestants!" The King/ Pumpkin mascot said. I looked up and this is what it said

Sabertooth: the Mysterious cloaked person
Fairy Tail: Erza Scarlet
Dragon Force: Welia (Is she a wishing well user then?)
Crime Sorciere: Sawyer/ Racer
Lamia Scale: Shelia
Mermaid Heel: Milianna

I tried not to laugh at my name, the mysterious cloaked person, could I be named ninja instead?? Anyway, we saw the chairs only five chairs. Okay, this will be easy. "AND START!" The pumpkin face person said as the music started and we walked around. Oh, shoot! OH SHOOT! My old magic is very rare so they would know it is me but my new magic needs to remain secret. Ugh, I need to use this spell again. "mute: chants!" I whispered and when I say chants they become mute. "Earth dragon's secret art: Shaking Ground!" I chanted as the ground started shaking. I was laughing my head off as I saw all of them go down to the ground but darn the evil monster went in her flight armor and jumped in the air. Then the music stopped I quickly sat on the chair as Erza sat on one as well. Milianna, I think that's her name chanted a spell called Nekosoku Tube and made everyone except Erza and I get wrapped around her cat extended orange arm thing... WHATEVER! She went to sit on a chair and then untied them. Racer went quickly and sat on the chair. "Water dragon: Water ball!" Welia chanted as a big ball of water trapped the Shelia inside. Welia quickly sat on the chair and then released her. OH, SO THAT'S HER POWER... I knew that. 

"LAMIA SCALE IS OUT OF THIS MATCH EARNING THEM 0 POINTS!" Chapati Lola said speaking in the Microphone. "WHOOHOO SABERTOOTH!" Sting cheered. I smiled knowing I wasn't letting the team down. "Ok pumpkins let's continue!" The (ALMIGHTY PUMPKIN!!!) King says as he turned on the music and pulled a chair out, remember kids I am still mute in chants! "Sonic claw!" I heard Erza chant heading towards us. Uh-oh. "Water dragon: Shield!" Welia shouted out and she blocked the Erza's sword. OH PRAISE TO WELIA CONTINUE TO FIGHT ERZA PLEASE! My turn. "Earth fire dragon: BRILLIANT RUMBLING FLAME!" I said but of course, no one can hear me chant but flame and specks of the ground went together and hit Milianna and Racer. Whoohoo! The music stopped... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! "FIRE DRAGONS SMOKE" I quickly chanted (yes learned it #newmove) as little specks of flames made smoke and went around the stadium making no one but me see I quickly sat on a chair before the smoke cleared up. "YES! GO SABERS!" Sting shouted. Why is he so always loud?? (Hail: SAYS WHO MISTER???) Everyone looked so confused but went back to what they were doing. Milianna didn't waste time she jumped in the air then focused to USE THE FORCE (Hehe sorry couldn't help it) to move to a chair! Erza and Welia are still in their fight but then noticed they were one of the last few HA SUCK IT! They saw racer trying to speed their but Since Erza's flight armor is SUPER fast she just got in time to kick him, and he went across the stadium, THAT IS SO COOL ERZA FIGHT ME! Anyway, Erza speeds up and sat on a chair, while Racer was unconscious for a little bit, Welia dashed and sat on a chair.

"WELL CRIME SORCIERE! THEY EARNED 2 POINTS!" Chapati Lola said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hail: This was taking sooo long so I am going to do a part 2 in the next part! Okay bye-bye!!!!