GMG the team for Sabertooth + surprise about team gray (Gray's P.O.V) Chapter 12

Hail: Hey guys! It's what you've been waiting for!

Mira: GRUVIA BEING A COUPLE?????!!

Hail: Umm no

Mira: Then what??

Hail: A new episode! Let's get to it!

GRAY'S POV

So I was walking to the guild with Natsu, Lucy and Happy and we see the whole guild huddled up together "Hey, Lucy and Natsu do you know what is happening?" I asked them, but they both shooked their heads in unison. "I KNOW!" Happy exclaimed. We all glanced at him. "Do you know what event it is in this type of month?" Happy asked us. We all looked at each other with confusing looks and then...

"THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!!" Lucy, Natsu and I exclaimed. Happy nodded like he was saying 'FINALLY' but anyway we went to the huddled area and we saw a stage just like... Fairy Tail... I remember when I won with fairy tail at the GMG and when Juvia and I won together against Shelia and....... Lyon, LYON THAT IDIOT WAS WITH JUVIA! "Gray!" Lucy shouted that got me back to reality. "Sting's on stage Ice freak!" Natsu told me and then Sting started talking and if you don't know the info Sting is the master so he can't participate the GMG.

"Ok, guys you know what type of month it is, THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!" Sting yelled at us "So these are are the people that are participating! First, we have Minerva Orlando!" Everyone yelled, "YES MINERVA" or "Woohoo". "Okay next is Rouge Cheney!" Sting continued "It's an honor!" Rouge said happily.

(Holy crap why did I write Rouge to be so damn happy?! I mean I remember it was meant to be Yukino but then I realised, Rouge needs to be here so like...-Hail)

"Now the next few ones are going to be different people who hadn't participated in our guild before! Let's start with Lucy Heartfillia!" Sting told us. "Yes! I get to show them my new magic!" Lucy beamed. Yes, Lucy has a new sort of magic, in fact, Natsu and I have new magic as well but I'll tell you about both of ours later. So Lucy, Natsu, Happy and I went to the mountains and saw 3 dragons! Yes, 3 different types of dragons with different elements so they were technically our caretakers but they left 3 months later, which I was so sad, so as Lucy and Natsu, well man I feel sad for Natsu he lost 2 of his caretakers.

Anyway, Lucy trained with this dragon named Emerald (a girl) the gem dragon and she learned gem dragon slaying magic.

Ok, now let's continue from the groups! "Next person is Natsu Dragneel!" Sting exclaimed. "Oh yeah, I'm Fired up!" Natsu shouted. Now Natsu's new power is rather irritating. So Natsu trained with this dragon named Earthstone (a boy), an earth dragon so he learned the earth dragon slaying magic... UGH, IT IS SO ANNOYING HE KEEPS DOING PRANKS ON ME ON GROUND.

Anyway back to now. "The last one is Gray Fullbuster!" Sting finished. "YES!" I shouted. Now you might think that I have ice dragon slayer magic but NOPE PLOT TWIST! I trained with Aquarion (a boy and you say it like aqua-re-ion) the water dragon. So I'm a water dragon slayer, reminds me of Juvia... WAIT! "Hey, guys are we going to see Fairy Tail there?" I asked them, they all nodded. Oh boy.

"Darn it! Oh well" We heard Yukino say quietly. Man, I can't wait to win GMG... For the sabers

TO BE CONTINUED

Mira: so Hail is gone yay! I can't believe what just happened but I can't tell the guild this which is sad because HAIL will kill me :( well bye!