Old friends Chapter 24

Hail: yo people I am back!

Mira: yay!!! I got super bored, but in the story it's like time stopped... Wait no scratch that it did stop😐

Hail: 😅😅

Minnie: Just go on with the story please instead of your bickering against each other

Chelsea: mhm

Hail: FINE!
~~~~~~~~~
Juvia's POV
Master wanted us to come to the bar Happy Moonlight (hail: totally not a random name I thought on the spot 😅😅) and to be honest, I am very curious on what he needs to say, a speech perhaps or is it about Gray and them?

"Juvia? Hello?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Mira waving. "Huh what?" I said completely not hearing what Mira had said. "We are leaving, you okay? You seem like you're dazing off most of the time," Erza informed me as I smiled a little. "I'm just thinking about our former... Guild mates," I told them truthfully as Mira just stood there looking around whistling while I raised a eye brow. "Mira why are you acting like that?" I questioned Mira as she looked at me. "Um... Because I can?" Mira stated though it sounded like she was unsure of herself.

I was about to question her even more until we heard a knock on the door. "I wonder who that i-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because Mira zoomed past me and opened the door. "Melody!" Mira exclaimed with wide eyes. There I saw a girl with blond hair.

Erza then heard the name and saw the person at the door and hugged her

Erza then heard the name and saw the person at the door and hugged her. "Hey guys, long time no see," The blond said and smiled warmly. I am so confused. "Um guys, who's this?" I asked Mira and Erza as they all look at me.

"Oh right! Juvia this is Melody, Laxus' younger sister," Mira exclaimed happily then added: "Well, she was 10 years younger then him, but tenrou (Hail: is that how you spell it?) and that she is now 3 year younger. But apparently she has been keeping up to date with her now best friend Evergreen and her *coughs* boyfriend *coughs again* Bixlow, so everyone who knew her back in the day knows what she looks like now,"

Melody glared at Mira at the end and punched her. "Bixlow is not my boyfriend! He is my best friend as well as Evergreen," Melody confirmed as Mira smirked. "Mhm keep telling yourself that," Mira teased. "What about you and Laxus, I thought that you guys looked great together?" Melody shot back at Mira smirking, I swear I saw her blush

"How did Bixlow and Evergreen get in touch with you?" I asked curiously, seriously it's been probably 9 years since they all saw each other since the first year I joined I never saw her and 7 because of tenrou and another because we disbanded the guild.

"We bumped into each other during the GMG 2 years ago, of course they looked the same to me so I recognized them instantly, but Ev and Bixlow, not much so I told them then they started to recognized me, but I was doing a mission so I had to leave before I saw the whole guild," Melody replied happily. "You are defiantly not like your brother," I stated as she shrugged. "What can I say, it changed because of our dad, I didn't really like him much," Melody said.

"Did you tell Evergreen and Bixlow you are here?" Erza asked Melody as she shook her head. "Nope, I want it to be a surprise," Melody told us as I smiled. "We are going to the guild right now, want to come?" I asked her as Melody nodded. "Sure why not?" She replied and we went to the bar.

On the way there we were talking about random things. She then told me she was S-Class. Wow... "What's your magic?" I asked her. "Invisibility and lightning dragon slayer magic, lightning runs in the family like gramps dad which makes him my great grandpa, Yuri, who also had lightning magic,"

Wowz... "I'm guessing, your a second gen dragon slayer?" I assumed as she shook her head. "Used to but in the year x984 I left found a dragon, trained for about 3 years," Melody explained, even Erza and Mira didn't know.

Before we knew it we are at the hub. "Melody turn invisible it will shock everyone when you just appear," Erza told Melody as she nodded an turned invisible. Fairy Tail is in for a surprise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hail: How did u guys like it?
Mira: OC nice 👌🏻
Hail: mhm well peace out people 🐶🐱🐭🐹🐰🐻🐼🐨🐯🦁🐮🐷🐸🐙🐵🐔🐧🐦🐤🐣🐥🐺🐗🐴🦄🐝🐛🐌🐞