chapter 2- I'm Sorry but why? (Gray's P.O.V)

A/N: Hey guys I am going to do grays point of view now more cliffhangers hehe! Now Starting from when Gray shouted at Juvia and she ran out because I'm lazy to do it again.

GRAY'S P.O.V

"N-no Juvia wait I'm sorry," I said, immediately regretting yelling at her.

"I didn't mean t-" before I could finish my sentence Erza cut me off.

"Save it! She ran out of the guild ok you have nothing to say" She said looking sad and kind of angry. Oh boy, Erza's angry. Well shoot.

So what did I do to avoid it? I went out of the guild.

Not just because Erza is a scary monster, but to look for Juvia, I need to apologize.

 While I was looking for her I was sorting out my feelings. I don't want her to hate me but why? I always disliked her stalking me (very very creepy, she somehow finds a way into my house!) and calling me "gray-sama"  because it's just plain... Creepy and weird.

But then why do I feel so much guilt inside? 

Anyway enough about that, it has been 20 minutes and I still can't find Juvia, but somehow I was determined to find her. Wait... Why am I so motivated? That thought brushed passed my mind.

I shook off that thought and continued the search.

Another 20 minutes has passed until I saw her with someone, it was a guy? I went closer to find out to see who that guy was and I also hid behind a tree so they wouldn't see me. When looked again I couldn't believe who it was.

Lyon and Juvia??! I felt so sad so heartbroken seeing them together.

But why? Why am I feeling like this now?

Before I saw any more of this I left. I instantly knew that Juvia and Lyon are going to be a canon. Why am I feeling so much pain? I should be happy that Juvia isn't going to like me anymore! But then why do I feel so much regret inside?

Instead of going to the guild I went home because I don't want to talk to anyone right now... In fact I don't want to be in that guild if I need to see Juvia... Why am I like this?

TO BE CONTINUED....  

n/a hey guys just so you know that Juvia and grays point of views are going to be in a pattern so sorry to leave you guys a lot of suspense! 

Edit: why am I so cringey? Well uhm I couldn't really change anything but it's.. better :)