My decision (Juvia's P.O.V) chapter 9

Hail: Hey guys it the day you've been waiting for...

Mira: JUVIA'S DECISION EEEE I HOPE THEY BRAKE UP (no offense Lyon but gray is 100 times better for Juvia)

Hail: Mira that's rude I have a twist with you turning into an animal!

Mira: W-what??? Fine!

Hail: enjoy guys!

Juvia's P.O.V

It has been a few days and I've made my decision a while ago but I just didn't want or had the courage to...... break up with Lyon, yeah I know surprising.

I just don't feel the same as it used to be because whenever I'm around him I feel awkward, in fact, way awkward than embarrassing Gray.

I wish it was back to normal in the old days... but because I'm a complete idiot I had to make everything worse. WHY IS MY LIFE SO CONFUSING!!! UGH!

Anyway, When I was getting ready I heard a knock on the door and they kept knocking "IM COMING JUST GIVE ME A SECOND!!!" I shouted furiously. I'm a bit fustrated right now as my head is hurting with these thohghts.

Gee, I wonder who that was, when I came down and open the door I was so surprised on who it was.

"L-Lyon?" I stuttered, great the last person I want to talk to right now.

"Hi, Juvie I was going to walk you to the guild since we don't hang out a lot!" He exclaimed and leaned in for a kiss, I quickly moved away and avoided the kiss.

BLEUGH! That would have been disgusting if he kissed me, now I definitely know that I see him as a friend! "Um, Juvie do you want to talk?" He calmly said but surprised about what I did.

I nodded "Come in," I told him. To sat I was nervous about this decision was an understatement.

"So um How do I put this in words... Lyon, I only see you as a friend, I'm sorry..." I sighed, I finally did it, it felt relieving for me but not for him, in fact, Lyon was shocked, like REALLY shocked. It felt good for me he just got FRIEND ZONED hehe (sorry Lyon).

"Um ok if that is how you feel" He said sadly and left my house. I felt bad but it felt like the right decision.

Hail: Hope You guys enjoyed this

Mira: And now Gruvia has a chance! EEE

Hail: Okay Crazy shipper slow down

Mira: B-but the cover said that its gruvia so *GASPS* EEE

Hail: HOW CAN U SEE THE FRONT COVER

Mira: I JUST CAN AND EEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Hail: Before I'm going to show my wrath on Mira, bye guys!

Mira: EEEE