VII • Proposal

Author - Lisa p.o.v

You both stared at each other. He was about to say somehting else but was cut of by his manager. He sat down and looked over at me.

"so we called you here was because mrs. Jeon and i were talking about your future and we believe that we should get you guys married." Your mom says.

"WHAT"

you and jungkook yell.

"mom I am not going to marry jungkook, I mean I can't my career just started and also I don't think that is okay with my manager. Not to mention that Jungkook is my dongsaeng"

You say trying to find reason.

"oh we don't need your managers permission, you are our daughter and we aren't asking you, we are telling you."

Your mom says. You look at your manager and she looks worn out. You looked at jungkook and he looked down not speaking up.

"how long do we have till the wedding"

you say after a while. Giving up, although still not agreeing to the marriage.

"oh good, yes yes we still have to decide on that. We will get you guys engaged maybe in a couple of weeks." Mrs. Jeon says.

weeks. That's all you have left.

"we don't know when to get you married so get to know each other before then"

both the fathers say. You nod. Your and jungkook's parents get up and bring your managers outside leaving you two there.

You sigh and look over at jungkook. His eyes are closed and his head is hung low.

"did you know about this"

you demand. He shakes his head in a no. You keep sitting there. He suddenly get's up and starts towards the door.

"I'm sorry"

he whispers before exiting the room. After a few seconds you couldn't control what had happened and start to cry.

Tears roll down your face. You didn't want to get married, you wanted to live your life. You didn't want to marry someone you don't love.

A part of you started to hate jungkook, though you didn't know why. I hate you jeon jungkook, you thought to yourself, but what puzzled you more was what he said.

- - I'm Sorry - -

What was he sorry for?

. . . . . . . .

Author-lisa pov

You and jungkook were dropped at your dorm. The walk down the hallway was quiet. You led the way to your rooms. You pulled out your key and opened the door plastering a fake smile on your face.

"unnie I'm back" you yelled getting their attention.

"sssshhhhhhhhhh!"

Everyone hushed you. You examined the room and saw that the members of blackpink were siiting on the couch and the members of bts were sprawled on the floor watching a movie.

You smiled and went to your room to change into something comfortable.

When you came back you saw jungkook sitting on the ground with his head down. You sighed.

He of course didn't want this either, who would but it happened. We are getting married isn't that wonderful, marrying a person whom you didn't know for very long and felt nothing towards them.

"liz-ahh come sit by me I'm cold"

jennie said and you complied. You made your way to sit and wrapped your arms around her.

You focused your gaze to the t.v and noticed that the movie was a comedy. It lightened your mode. You heard your stomach grumble and so did everyone and they all laughed.

"unnie I'm hungry"

you said while doing aegyo. Rose unnie couldn't handle the cuteness.

"aww kyeopta, fine I'll go make some food." She got up.

"I'll help"

said jin oppa and he followed her into the kitchen. everyone focused on the movie. After what seemed like an eternity the food was done and so was the movie.

Everyone filled their plate and sat around the center table and started talking and eating.

"so did you and jungkook go somewhere together because you guys walked in at the same time."

Jimin oppa asked you. You gulped hard. You looked at jungkook and saw that he was looking back.

"ahhh no I had some thing to deal with and jungkook seemed to be at the same place so manager unnie told him to come in our car since we were going the same place.

It was a coincidence that he was there." you say quickly draining the glass of water in your hand right after.

"oh is that so, we thought you guys had something going on-"

jimin tried to continue.

"no no don't worry hyung, there is nothing going on just like noona said it was coincidence."

Jungkook cut in. Everyone looked at the both of us and shrugged and went back to talking about other things.

you looked at jungkook and he looked back. Without a word he looked away and started to eat again

Unedited