XIII • Hatred

The sun had just arose and Lisa was up and ready to start the day. Before she even got out of the bed a loud shrill from her phone made her cup her morning ears.

She sighed and grabbed the phone not bothering to look at the number.

"Yubehseyo?" She answeted and she heard a smiff from the other side immediatly knowing who the caller was.

"Bammie....whats wrong?" She asked but she was met with another smiff. She gave him some time.

"Ahh nothing...i just wanted to hear your voice" he said which made her heart swell. She sighed and shook her head.

"You were sad because you wanted to hear my voice?" She asked with a chuckle but on the other side bambam sighed.

"No....i actually wanted to tell u...t-that...i wont be s-seeing you e-ever again..." bambam said as he broke put into a cry. Before she could say anything he ended the call.

She sat there looking down at her phone and realised the teue meaning of what bambam was sayibg. Her eyes swell with tears and she quickly changes into some clothes not caring about how she looks.

"Get me to Jyp dorms." She says to her bodygaurds situated outide her house.

. . . . . . . .

Author - Lisa p.o.v

You unbuckle your seat bt before the car is even stopped. You see a hurdle of fans infront of the building. Not caring about the media right now you storm into the building. The security lets you pass knowing who you are.

You pass many idols on your way and give them a slight nod. Once you reach the got7 dorms you knock on the door. You wait, the clock's ticking making you even more mad than before.

You knock hardnon the door and it opens up revealing a half naked jaebum with a toothbrush in his mouth. You give him a sligh nod and brush past him into the room leaving his at the door thinking about what just happened.

"Where is BamBam?" You ask the lazy boys who are looking at you with questioning stares. they point to the closed door at the end of the hallway.

You walk towards the close door and knock on it. You hear nothing and the other boys pool around the door.

"He hasnt come out at all since last night" said youngjae while creeping away from jinyoung who was holding a cucumber.

You huff and stare at the door with an intense gaze. You really wanted to respect his privacy but right now you were worried sick. You opened the door.

The hallway light shone some light into the dark room. You flicked on the lights and saw his body under the small covers on the bed. You and his members walk closer.

Yugyeom jumps onto the bed "hyungie! Wake up" he says smiling a bit. He removes the covers and you hear a gasp from behind you.

Yeah i honestly have no flipping idea what im doing with this ff or even my damn life
Someone help-

Yeah i honestly have no flipping idea what im doing with this ff or even my damn lifeSomeone help-

U

nedited