XV • Krunk

Am i the only one who feels fucking attacked like bruhhh IDOL just came out and i have been biaswrecked by jin once again. Im ded inside rn
Some one save my soul
Also did i mention that nicki minaj has been my queen for years and now my kings and queen have collabed i feel blessed???
Like im shooketh bruh--
Also wtf guys more than 1.11k reads like what did i do to deserve all this love and attention i love ya'll so much god bless ur souls

11k reads like what did i do to deserve all this love and attention i love ya'll so much god bless ur souls

Jungkook Stared at Yugyeom. The words still going through his head. He didnt realise that BamBam liking Lisa would have been the cause for this.

BamBam had woken up after an hour. He looked very tried and he started to cry. The members of Got7 left and Youngjae stayed with bamBam to make sure that he ate and was taken care of.

Lisa was too distraught to stay at the hospital anymore. She did have a chat with him before she left. I could hear something they spoke.

'Im sorry noona'

'Its nothing for you to worry about'

'Please leave now'

The days passed and BamBam was also let out of the hospital. The three groups were given more screen time as the media was talking about how BamBam tried to commit suicide.

Many days passed. The world had calmed down and everyone seemed to be more normal about the whole topic. It seemed like it was all forgotten but the thought was still at the back of everyones head.

. . . . . . . . .

"Yubehseyo" jungkook said into the phone. He and the rest of the boys had just finished their breakfast and were heading to their car to go to the dance studio for practice.

"Jungkook-ah its me" the gruff voice said from the other side. Jungkooks eyes widened. "Oh hello bang pd nim" he replied.

"Ahh yeah yeah. I talked to the manager of yg and they were gonna send krunk to blackpink house but he wanted you to go dressed up instead to add some fun to the episode. I already talked to your choreographer and you just need to head to the yg building instead. He will take you" bang pd nim said to jungkook.

The members of BTS were sent to the dance studio and jungkook was taken to the yg company buding. He had been here for other occasions but never did he think he would come here because of his wife. He passed many celebrities.

"Ahh there you are jungkook. Here's the costume. You will be taken to blackpink house in a while. They will give you an ear puece and you will have to listen to what we say oh and also help yourself to the food provided" said one of the managers. Jungkook was dressed into the krunk costume. He had his make up done and then placex the head on his head.