XIV • Fault

Wtf
Almost 1000 reads
Am i seeing things?
Boi im-

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

"How has everything been going so far?"

"Is he okay?"

"How did you know to go to their dorm?"

"Is there something you are hiding from us?"

"Are you two dating and cheating on Jeon Jungkook from BTS?"

. . . . . . .

Lisa was pacing around the hallways of the hospital that she was at. The rush of nurses and doctors entering the room where bambam was was making her more than just nervouse. She was scared, scared for her friends life.

The beeping of the monitors and the breaths of the other members from bambam's group was unsettling and so was the dim light shining on them.

Lisa went and sat down at the row of seats and put her head in her hands. She sighed. She had a strange feeling in her stomach. It was already night time. She spent the whole day here waiting to see what was happening to her friend.

Mark got up and went to the cafateria. He figured that lisa would have been really hungry. He came back with a water bottle and a sandwich. He stood ingront of the wilting lisa.

"Lisa" mark said. And lisa looked up. She had tears in her eyes. "ne oppa?" She answered in a hushed voice. Mark sat down beside her. "Here eat up. You havent eaten all day" he said but lisa shook her head. "I dont want to eat" - "why?" lisa looked at him and gave him a small smile. "Because i need to lose weight" she said and stood up and walked away into the lobby of the hospital.

. . . . . . . . .

"Come to the hospital" jungkook recieved a call and all it said was that. Nothing else. Why did the caller call rightnow. He was supposed to busy and so was jungkook so why did he need to be at the hospital.

Jungkook went to his manager and told him what happend. "Boys jungkook has to go somewhere he will be back so keep practising you dont want to mess up at the debut stage now do you?" Their manager said and the boys nodded blindly. They jept practising and left jungkook alone.

As jungkook sat in the car with his manager, he turned up the radio. "BamBam from Got7 was hospitilized this afternoon. A lit of information has not been known about this but an important piece of information is that Lisa from BlavkPink that just debuted was seen with the group"

Jungkook looked at his manager and his manager looked back they both started sweating and gulped.

. . . . . . . .

Jungkook and his mananger reached the hospital where BamBam was at and stormed in. He asked the nurse at the front where BamBam was located and he was sent towards the room.

Once he came into the hallway he saw lisa and ran up to her. Lisa didnt have enoufh time to know what was going on as she was engulfed into a hug by jungkook. She could smell his familiar scent and instantly started crying and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Shhsh everything will be fine. He wi be fine. Just believe" jungkook said to her and lisa started crying even more. Jungkook sat beside lisa and kept her close to him, lisa still in his arms and face buried in his chest.

"Thank you Yugyeom for calling me" jungkook said after a while. Lisa had fallen asleep in his arms. Yugyeom just looked at him and nodded. He eyed at Lisa and sighed.

"Jungkook can i talk to you outside for a moment?" He asked Jungkook and Jungkook nodded. He first asked his manager to find a family room. He placed lisa on the couch that was in the room and put a blanket over body.

He walked out with jungkook. The air was chilly and the moon was out now. Jungkook looked at Yugyeom. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" Yugyeom looked over at jungkook but looked away right away. "Yugyeom whats wrong" jungkook asked and yugyeom sighed.

"He likes her jungkook" yugyeom said and jungkook was confused. "Who likes who?" He asked. Yugyeom looked at him and forced himself to keep looking. "BamBam likes Lisa...He is in this state because of you" yugyeom said and tears started falling from his eyes.

"Jungkook the doctor is out" his head whipped back towards the voice it was his manager. "Bambam...he....over dosed on anti depressants and also...swallowed....poison"

Unedited