XVIII • Growth

Posting cuz first day of grade 11 starts tomorrow
*tries to drown thyself*
Anyways im probably gonna be slower at updates cuz i actualy gotta pay attention in school now 💜💜💜

Taehying lay on his bed in the BTS dorm. He was staring at the cieling he wondered what would happen after he would get married. He thought if all the fun things he and his wife would do. They would spend time having fun on their honey moon......wiat! HONEYMOON?!

"JIMIN- AHH" taehyung screamed as he ran from his room to the one right next to him. Jhope and jimin stared at him with a concerned look.

"Kookie...lisa...not..not...no...honeymoon!" Taehyung said. "What are you saying?!" Jhooe asked tae. "Jungkook and lisa havent been on their honeymoon yet!" Tae said loudly. Both the boys eyebrows shot up.

. . . . . . . .

"HYUNGSSSSS!" The three boys screamed as they tried to find their older brothers. "Shut up you twats" yoongi said while coming out of his room. "But but...kookie" jimin said.

Yoongi looked at them "what happened to him?!" He asked concerned. "He and lisa havent gone on their honeymoon yet!" Yoongi faked his shock and shook his left and left the room.

"Yah! Whats all the ruckus?" Jin asked and namjoon tagging along with him. "JUNGKOOK AND LISA HAVENT BEEN ON THEIR HONEYMOON YET!!!" All three of them yelled and yoongi just watched with a face of disgust.

Seokjin and namjoon looked at each ather and raised their eyebrows. Surely they were thibking of something dirty.

. . . . . . . .

"Yes yes i understand i will tell pd- nim about it...yes.........of course i will.....thank you boys this is important new! Alright get back to practise and dont tell jungkook" one of BTS's managers said to them over the phone.

He called bang pd- nim to talk to him about the honeymoon. "Anyeonghaseyo pd-nim, sorry for the bother but there is some important news......" he said

"What is it?" Bang replied. "Jungkook and Lisa havent gone on their honeymoon yet...i believe we should give him a break by not sending camera with him. They need their alone time." He said . He could hear bang humming from the other side.

"I agree...lets send the couple for 1 week. That would be enough time for them to come back and practise a bit before we head off to america for the amas" bang pd said. The manager hummed as agreement.

"Where should they go?" That question alone brought a huge grin to bang pd-nim's face. "Lets just say its the place of love, the best place where their bond will grow to become 'love'"

. . . . . . . .

"PARIS??!!!" Jungkook screamed as he and the rest of the boys finished dancing. The managers had come inside to tell them the news.

"Why are you sending me to paris? We are so close to the ama's we can't risk this" jungkook said. The managers nodded. "Yes we understand jungkook but this is from bang pd-nim" jungkook's face dropped. He couldnt go against the manager of all managers.

"When am i to leave?" Jungkook asked while packing up his bags. "In 2 days" the boys went to stand beside jungkook. "Im going Lisa right?"...."yes."

"And you have tLked to the yg managers about this?" He asked as they were heading towards their car. "Yes everything is done. They are probably telling lisa too." Jungkook nodded and got into his seperate car.

. . . . . . . .

Jungkook and lisa stared at each other. Jungkook had just entered his home and he saw lisa sitting on the breakdast table. She was still wearing her dancing clothes which made him blush.

"....so....we are going on the 'you-know-what'" lisa spoke. She moved slightly in her seat. "Umm...yeah...." jungkook replied. The silenve was deafening. The both awkwardly sat there avoiding each other's gaze.

"Well im gonna go pack then" lisa said. She hopped off the stool and ran up the stairs giving no time for jungkook to respond.

Two days went by fast as lisa and jungkook were seen going to the airport. There was a big commotion in the airport. All yhe fans were waiting. Blinks and ARMYs together.

"Let's hold hands." Jungkook said. To his surprise lisa held onto his hand immediatly. The mob of fans was scary for her as she wasnt with her bandmates and familiar managers. The crowd erupted in screams and the couple could hear all the love being thrown at them.

. . . . . . . . . . .

"Oh my god! Is that the Eiffel tower??!" Lisa yelled in english. Jungkook looked at her in confusion before it clocked in. "Yup! And we get to go in a 7 star suite" jungkook replied in korean. Lisa looked at jungkook with the biggest smile on her face.

"Here we are" one of their managers said. They got off and were sent to their suite. Their managers had one a couple rooms down so that they can be there if needed.

Lisa and jungkook put their things down and started to unpack.they were going to be here for 2 weeks and they needed space around the suite to have some fun.

Unedited