XVII • Couch

Well the shittiest thing happened to me today and im fucking pissed😤😤😤😧 but like whatever atleast the world isnt ending right?
Positive vibes
Positive vibes
Anyways i hope ya'll enjoy dis chap

Its been a few days since BlackPink came back from thailand. The shooting of blackpink house ended and the members were sent back to their normal dorms and lisa to her home with jungkook.

Over the days she really took in what her grandma said. She knew that if she wanted divorce from jungkook it would make evrything worse for not herself but her members too.

Jungkook wasnt paying much attention to their marraige as their live yourself: her album was going to release in a few weeks.

Later that night Jungkook had come home late. He went to his room and put his things down. The house was quiet. He went to lisa's room and knocked on the door.

No one answered so he opened the door slightly. She was asleep...well she was acting as she was asleep. She was actually crying from all the stress.

Jungkook walked in quietly and went to the bed. He kneeled beside her and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was normal. He sighs, he knew that she was going through some tough times.

He gently placed his hand on her forehead. He wasnt that touchy but he knew he wanted to do somethung for her. He smiled at her and patted her head again. He then left the room.

Lisa opened her eyes once zhe heard the room door close. She looked at the cieling, the white swirls and moin shining in made her become scared. She didnt know why but she was. She missed sleeping jn the same room as someone else. She was used to sleeping with rose.

. . . . . . . .

She got up and fixed her hair. She walked out quietly and realised she could hear her voice playing outloud. She followed her own voice and realised that jungkook was watching blackpink house in the living room.

Lisa stared at his back. His broad shoulders hunching a little from the amount of practise he does. Lisa walked to the kitchen away from jungkook and got a water bottle, drinking half of it.

She left the kitchen and walked towards jungkook. She sat beside him and he didnt even flinch. Lisa stared at her face on the screen. She felt a hand on her stomach.

She looked at jungkook and he had a straight face on. He pulled her towards him and made her sit on top of him. They both watched the screen and saw the dufferent colours that poped up on the screen because of fireworks.

"Why are you like this?" Lisa asked Jungkook. He looked at her but she didnt look back. "What do you mean?" Lisa looked at him. "Why do you treat me like you love me" jungkook stared at her for a while before answering.

"Because you are my wife and i am a your husband. I need to be a good husband and love you, I need to learn to love you" lisa stared at him as he looked away from her face and back at the tv infront of him.

He said exactly what her grandmother had said. He is trying to love her even though they barely knew each other. She needed to live him like that too, she wasnt trying at all.

"How was your grandma?" Jungkook asked. Lisa's eyebrows shot up. "How did you know i went to my grandma's house? They werent supposed to tell anyone" lisa said. "They didnt just tell anyone, they told me. The one who is married to you" jungkook said and gave her a bunny smile.

"It went well. We talked.....about you.." this time jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Oh so what did you say about me?" Jungkook asked while rubbing his shoulders. "Nothing really she hust wanted to know how you are" jungkook nodded.

"Did you eat?" Lisa asked as the episode ended. "Yeah" jungkook lied. Lisa nodded. They both sat there. Lisa still on jungkook's lap and jungkook on the couch.

Lisa lay her head on jungkook's shoulder and she could feel him flinch but he calmed down after. Lisa smiled against his chest as she could feel his rapid heartbeat. Jungkooj wrapped his arms around her stomach and lay his head on hers.

They both fell asleep by the sound of the crickets outside and the low light in the room.

Unedited