Introduction

Characters

Alice

She is a bright, bubbly, and beautiful young lady who moves in with her cousin, who is all the way in South Korea. After getting tangled in the mess, will she fall into a dramatic romance with the evil demon like leader of the mafia?

Leah

Leah is the secretly depressed cousin of Alice who lives under the rule of the Bangtan Mafia in South Korea. When her cousin arrives, she notices something horrible has happened to her. Will she be able to protect her best friend from the dangers of the horrid men?

Namjoon

He's the leader of the Bangtan Mafia. Which means he also governs all of South Korea. Cruel, cunning, and extremely unlovable, he feels like a piece is missing from all his power. However, he quickly finds out what that missing piece is when he lays his eyes on the new servant in his country. Will he be able to make her his forever?

The members of the mafia:

Jin: The nurse of the group. Always makes sure the members are healthy and taken care of. Basically a huge softie, and doesn't really seem like someone who's in a gang. But he can be super dangerous if he wants to. Ask Hoseok about the black eye he received after an insult about how he was taken care of by Jin.

Yoongi: the drug dealer. Big surprise I know, but that's his job. He's also really good with weapons, just ask Jungkook about when he got shot for insulting him.

Hoseok: the main gun man. If you want weapons, he's got weapons. You want explosives? He's got it. Ask him for anything and he'll give it to you. Be warned, he's a massive playboy. Watch out ladies.

Jimin: the driver. Basically the guy who just sits and waits for instructions on where to drive and how exactly to drive. He's the perfect getaway driver, his car can accelerate to 100 miles in a minute. Wow.

Taehyung: the tech guy. He can hack into any system he wants to, without any problems. He's also a sub kidnapper. Him and Jungkook can get anyone any way they want to. If the boss says to bring him Sehun, they'll get him Sehun. If he says to get him Jaebum, he'll get him Jaebum. You get the idea.

Jungkook: the main kidnapper. If you thought Tae had skills, don't even think about Kook's. He's excellent at everything, which is why the leader will call him first if he needs any backup for anything. Just ask and he'll do.

Some rival gangs;

-EXO
- Got7
- Seventeen
- Red Velvet
- Blackpink
- Big Bang
- and more...

Disclaimer: just a reminder that this book is entirely fiction. The boys are not dangerous in any way and they would not hurt a fly. Neither would the rival groups, but for imagination purposes, they all are pure evil.