Chapter 1

This story is told through the author's point of view.

Today was the day.

Alice Brooks, a young girl who was 19 years of age, had just graduated college.

Ok so, I know. 19 and already graduating? Well, since she's always been the smartest in her class, her school years have always accelerated. So, she graduated early.

She's on her way to the airport, where she'll be flying to her new home.

Seoul, South Korea.

She was to stay with her cousin Leah for as long as she needed. Since Leah needed a roommate, and she needed a home, it only worked out.

When the car pulled up, Alice got out of the backseat with her bags.

She checked them out and turned to her mom.

"You sure you'll be fine honey?" She worried.

"Don't worry ma! I'll be fine, Leah's always been a fun person to live with!"

They hugged.

"Please call me every so often."

"Yes mommy bear."

She picked her mom on the cheek and headed into the airport.

3 hours later...

Alice's plane had just landed, and as she was leaving, a man a little taller than her approached her.

"Hello miss! Welcome to Seoul! I'm Hoseok, and I am responsible for telling you all about it here!" He smiled cheerfully.

Unfortunately, she had gone along with it.

"Sure! I need to get to this building." She showed him a picture of her cousin's apartment building.

"Of course! I'll just have to speak to my manager first and I'll be right back!"

Hoseok stepped out into a back room.

He pulled out a walkie talkie and spoke to his "manager" on the other line.

"Come in Hoseok, over."

"A new girl has just arrived from America. Looks to be around 19, very sexy, and is set to live here. Look her up, over."

"Here. Alice Brooks, 19 years of age, Date of Birth, September the 21st, 1999. Yes, she will do just fine. Lure her in, Hoseok."

"How do I do that?"

"You're kidding right? We both know you are the biggest playboy in Seoul, it should be a piece of cake for you."

And the line went dead.

"Yes sir." He sighed and walked out.

"You can just follow me to your building. I can assure you... you'll be just fine."