Chapter 9

This chapter was originally going to be poster tomorrow, but because I love you so much, this one will be posted today. (All chapters are kinda already done and will be published each day)

The next day...

Alice was resting in her bed, with a large bandage over her burned wound.

Jin made sure to keep a close eye on her, as he did know how to properly take care of people.

Namjoon wanted to win her trust back, but he didn't know how.

He trudged to Jin's room and knocked on the door.

He opened it and saw Namjoon standing there.

"What do you want?"

"I need help! Please Jin, this is important to me!"

Jin sighed and let him in.

"Sit on the bed."

Namjoon sat down and Jin stood in front of him.

"What do you want?"

"I need to get her trust back."

Jin sighed. "Well, I think it'll take more than an apology this time."

"Yeah I get that. Just tell me how I can get this woman to forgive me."

Jin thought about something Alice told him when she was being nursed yesterday.

Flashback

Jin was treating the burn on Alice's stomach and they were talking about all sorts of things.

Suddenly, a question popped into his mind.

"Alice, how do you feel about Namjoon?"

"I want to like him, but he keeps hurting me, I don't know why! I didn't do anything to him, it just makes me want to cry."

Jin knee that he had to come up with something to get these two together.

"I'm sure he'll come around. If you did have a real boyfriend, what would you want to do with him?"

"Oh many things. I would love to go ice skating, and swimming, and just hanging out! Sometimes, I just would imagine us, cuddled in bed, watching movies or just talking with each other until we fall asleep in each other's arms."

She sighed. "Yeah, that would be amazing... but... I'll never get to do that. He doesn't love me, I want to love him, but he doesn't treat me the way I would hoped my husband would treat me."

Jin felt bad for her. She did want to love, but Namjoon made it so hard for her.

He sat on the bed and pulled her into a hug.

"It'll be ok. I promise you he will never get away with stuff like this."

"How?"

"He may be the leader, but I'm the oldest. I can knock him to the grave if I wanted to."

"Thank you Jin."

"No problem Alice."

End of Flashback

"Namjoon... why don't you take her ice skating?"

His face rose up. "Ice skating? I haven't done that in years... Jin I don't think I can do it..."

"Uh oh the girl is still upset and doesn't love youuuu!"

Namjoon groaned. "Ok ok! I'll take her out."

He got up and went to Alice's room and knocked lightly on the door.

"Alice? Can I come in?"

"Go away!"

"Please, I want to talk to you."

"No! Go away! I am in enough pain already!"

"I'm coming in."

He opened the door to see Alice, turned to her side and crying into her pillow.

"Alice, why are you crying?"

"Because I want to go home! I want my life back! I wanted to do so many things, I wanted to experience love, marriage, children, and being happy. I'll never experience any of that... just go away."

"But Alice... I want to take you... out..."

She brought her face up.

"You want to go out with me? You want to go out with your slave?"

He shook his head.

"No, I want to go out with the kind woman who will hopefully accept me as a friend."

She shook her head. "Yes Namjoon, that would be lovely."

He smiled. "Ok then, I'll take you out in a few hours. Wear something warm!"

He skipped happily out of the room and past Jin.

"Jin, I'm going out with her! You have to help me!"

Jin sighed. "Follow me."