Chapter 14

"Why the heck should I tell you?!"

He pushed past her into the apartment, locked the door, grabbed her collar and pinned her against the wall.

"Listen. I may be turning soft but I am still your ruler. You still have to respect me and everything I ask of you. I will ask you one more time. Where. Is. Alice?!"

"No! I don't care if your my ruler! I'm not going to go against her wishes, she doesn't want anything to do with you! So would you just leave her alone?"

He dropped her to the floor.

"I can't leave her alone. Don't you fucking get it? That woman is my heaven and earth!"

"Well, if you loved the woman so much, why did you cheat on her?!"

He stopped. "That's none of your fucking business! Tell me where she is now!"

"Fine then."

She sighed. "Alice... she was so heartbroken by what she had seen of you. She really did fall in love with you, but you had really hurt her with your actions. She felt it was best to leave you and your new girlfriend alone, so... she got on the next plane back to America, planning to start another life there."

His world stopped.

"She... went back... to America?"

"Yeah. She didn't think you'd care, so she left. Now that I told you, get out of my house you pathetic excuse of a ruler!"

She shoved him out and slammed the door closed.

He instantly started sobbing.

"No... how could I have done this? HOW COULD I HAVE HURT MY EVERYTHING LIKE THIS?!?!"

He moped back home, and slumped into his office.

He loved everything about her... her soft and angelic voice, her soft skin, her baby blue eyes, her golden hair, her freckles, and her beautiful smile. Oh that smile, he loved it so much.

And now... it was gone. Forever.

He cried and laid his head on his desk.

There was a knock.

"Sir? Is it ok if I come in?" It was Hoseok.

"Yeah... get in here."

He opened the door with a baby blue notebook in his hand.

"What the fuck is that?"

"Pick yourself up and read it. You're such an asshole."

He left the room and shut the door.

He picked up the book and read the cover.

This Book Belongs to Alice Brooks and No One Else! XD

He chuckled. "Oh Alice. Your so cute."

He opened the first page.

Dear Diary,
Today, I saved my cousin. She was in so much danger, I couldn't bare to leave her . She was taken by the leader of her country, Namjoon. I secretly have a crush on him, but I know he'll never love me. Will he? I don't know. He took me so he didn't have to murder Leah. I have to be his slave. At least I'll be near him. I hope he won't be as abusive as my last boyfriend. Oh well, only time will tell.

Love, Alice ❤️

Namjoon was so upset. Just from the first page, he knew he fucked up big time. She was already abused, and he didn't make it better. He had regretted everything.

He was growing angry. And angrier. And angrier.

"So, she just thinks she can leave me? Well... she just put everybody into more danger." He chuckled darkly.

"Look our Seoul. Your heartless cruel leader is back! Nothing is left to hold me back, so it's time we do things the old fashioned way."

He evilly laughed loud so that the entire city knew nothing nice was to come in the future.

Muahaha I think I won't give you what happens next until tomorrow