Chapter 16

He instantly dropped the gun and ran to her.

"stop. Everyone stop what your doing!" He shouted.

He started to cry as he held her close.

Leah came from the hiding place.

She too started to cry.

"Alice!"

Namjoon turned his head to her. "Go get Jin, NOW!" She ran off to find Jin, hoping he'll heal her.

"Alice, darling, please, stay with me! I need you here! I've been dying here without you, I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you! Just please... live..."

She shuffled in his arms.

"N..namjoon?" She whispered.

"Yes... yes baby I'm here! We're getting help, just hold on a little longer! You'll be alright!"

"why... did you do this? how... could you do this..?"

"Because honey! I've been so hurt ever since you've left me! I... don't know how to control my anger! It got so out of hand... I was hoping you'd eventually come home... here... to me..."

"but namjoon... this is wrong... you nearly killed a child... I love children... I would never wish that upon anyone..."

"I know I know! I'm so sorry..."

Then, Jin and Leah came over.

"Namjoon! What the fuck happened?!"

"I... don't wanna talk about it..."

Jin took her into his arms and carried her off to her room in their base.

Leah came up to him. "You really do love her don't you?"

"Of course! I did this because... my heart broke..."

"Well you know she's gonna force you to fix everything you fucked up here right?"

He sighed. "Yeah I know. But that's one of the reasons I love her. She makes sure everything is the way it's supposed to be."

...

Jin was taking care of Alice in her room while Namjoon, Leah, and the rest of Bangtan were waiting outside.

Namjoon was worriedly pacing around until Jin came out.

"Jin! How is she?" Leah asked.

He sighed. "She will be just fine. It was very noble of her to risk her life for a child's. You can see her now, but she's resting."

He walked next to Namjoon and grabbed his ear.

"And if you ever hurt her again you won't have any children."

He patted his back and walked away.

Namjoon went inside and sat next to her on the bed.

"Namjoon? Is... that... you?" She asked weakly.

"Yes princess it's me! I'm here for you and I won't leave you ever again."

She turned to everyone else. "Could you give us alone time for a couple minutes?"

They nodded and walked out.

Namjoon cuddled up with her on the bed.

"Namjoon."

"Yes dear?"

"You do know what I'm going to say next don't you?"

"I love you too Jagi!" He laughed nervously.

Her tone changed to a more stern one. "Namjoon."

"How the heck am I supposed to apologize to so many people?"

"I can help you. It's not right what you did."

"Yes Yes I know darling. I'm only doing this because I love you."

She laughed. "Are you sure?"

"Yes... I've never been more sure in my life..."

He gently lifted her chin and pressed his lips against hers, which brought them into their first, and definitely not last, passionate kiss.

...

"How long do you think it is until their wedding is?" Hoseok asked outside.

"Not for a while. It's going to take some... time before that happens." Jin answered.

Everyone burst into laughter at the thought.