Bonus Chapter #1

Did you think the story was over? Well... yeah... technically it is... but I have good news!

There are 3 new stories, some happy and some sad.

But I promise you, they will all not end bad.

1/3: You Promised

"Namjoon, why would you do that?!" Alice shouted across the room.

Mirae was 9 now, and it was her first day in 4th grade. Unfortunately, a boy had made fun of her due to her father's past, which led to him taking matters into his own hands.

"Could you blame me? He hurt our baby! Do you want me to not do something?"

"Not like this! You promised me you wouldn't do stuff like this anymore Namjoon! You know I don't like it and it's not a good example for Mirae."

He sighed. "What the fuck am I supposed to do? Promises are meant to be broken, deal with it!"

"Namjoon... I can't live with you like this! You promised you would stop. Stop for the people, stop for our daughter, and stop for me!"

He stepped closer. "Who cares about you?" And he walked out and slammed the door.

Alice sank to the floor in a ball and cried.

...

Namjoon was on the couch, watching tv when his daughter came in, holding her baby brother, Jihyun.

"Daddy, what did you do to him?"

He turned his head. "Who princess?"

"Don't act like you don't know. Why did you do that to him?!"

"Because He was bothering you! What was I supposed to do?"

"Talk to his parents, talk to the school, or talk to the police! Not kill him!"

He approached her. "Princess.."

"No Daddy! This isn't right. You promised all of us you wouldn't do these things anymore! And look what you've done. You killed a child, you've hurt mom, and you've hurt me! I don't even know why I thought you had changed!" She ran to her room in tears.

He got frustrated.

"Kim Mirae! You get over here right now!"

'I've hurt both of the girls I love the most. What have I become?'

...

Later, he wanted to apologize to his wife and daughter, when he passed their room, he heard Alice talking and his children giggling.

He peeked in to see them facing away from him on the huge bed.

"And this was your father's face when he lost his passport again when we came home from our honeymoon!"

The little girl giggled some more. "He looks so funny when he makes that face... wait again?!"

"Heh, don't get me started on all the time he lost it hunny bun."

The baby boy giggled.

He smiled and knocked on the door.

"Hey... do you mind if I join you?"

"Daddy..." his daughter put down the baby, ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"Are you ok my girl?"

"Yeah... But you made mommy sad... and it made me sad..."

"Well... I'm sorry for making mommy sad... how about we look at pictures together?"

He picked her up and brought her over to the bed.

He lifted his son into his lap and his daughter snuggled into his hip.

He pointed at a peculiar picture.

"Look at that one!" He shouted.

"Hah, that's when your father told Uncle ChimChim for the first time that he had no jams!"

He chuckled. "It's still true!"

And all four just laughed the night away.