Chapter 15

I changed my mind... it's more fun to torture you with this cliffhanger...

One month later...

Alice was walking home after she went to the store to buy herself some snacks since she ran out of them.

She had always felt empty after she left. She still loved him so much. But she couldn't bear to go back to him. Not after what he had done to her heart.

She got into her temporary apartment when her phone rang.

It was Leah.

She picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Alice! I know this is random and your gonna say no, but you need to come back to Korea now!"

"Leah I'm sorry. I can't go back. Please, just tell him I'm not coming back."

"Alice, you don't understand. When you left, the city had been ruined! He's tortured and enslaved the city to do his evil doings! You need to come back!"

She thought about it.

"Fine. When's the next flight? How bad could it really be?"

...

"Holy crap!" She stood there with her jaw open

"I told you it was bad!" Leah said.

"How do i fix this? This isn't the doings of the sweet man I fell in love with is it?"

"Unfortunately So."

"He needs to stop! Where is he?!"

Leah pointed. "In the center of the city, sitting on a stereotypically huge throne, commanding innocent people to do his every command."

"Thanks Leah!"

She ran off into the streets, going to find the love of her life.

...

Namjoon sat on his stereotypically huge throne, in the center of the ruined city.

Surrounding him were the citizens of his city, all in dirty shredded clothes and in chains, doing the duties he commands them to.

In his hand, was a shotgun. He used it when they got their jobs wrong, he shot them and replaced them with new servants.

Including children.

Alice reached the center and hid behind a garbage bin in an alleyway nearby.

Behind her, was a panting Leah.

"Dude, Can you go slower?!" Leah complained and sat down next to her.

Alice wasn't listening though. She was in tears, her focused on her lover doing horrible things to innocent people.

"How... how could he do this?"

She started sobbing.

Leah hugged her from behind. "It's ok. Now that you're here, he has to learn to stop."

Their heads shot up when they heard glass shattering.

"Uh oh." Leah said.

"What happened Leah?"

She pointed to a young girl, about 8, who had dropped a bottle of champagne that was going to be served to their leader.

"You dumb little brat! You're such a fucking disgrace!" Namjoon stood up and loaded his shotgun.

She started to cry. "I'm sorry mister, please, I want my mommy!"

"Well guess what? You're mommy isn't coming because she doesn't want to be associated with someone as embarrassing as you!"

He pointed the gun at the little girl.

"No!" She ran out to the young girl.

"Alice don't!"

But it was too late.

The gun went off and it killed the girl.

Yes friends.

Namjoon had shot Alice in the stomach.

"ALICE!!!"