Bonus Chapter #3

3/3: The Future Son-in law

Alice was cooking in the kitchen, since her husband was getting hungry.

It had been quiet in the house ever since Mirae went to college, but it wasn't quiet all the time with a teenage boy around.

She was draining noodles when the phone rang.

She placed the noodles in a bowl, put them on the counter, and answered the phone.

"Hello?" She continued her work while talking.

"Hi mom!"

"Hello baby! What made you call?"

"I have someone who I want you and dad to meet."

"Really... who is it honey?"

"My fiancée, Liam."

"Oh... you're getting married?"

"Yeah. I was told I was graduating early and since he's not in college anymore-"

"Anymore?"

"He just graduated last year mom. Anyway, he decided to make our relationship official, and we love each other so much!"

"That's great darling! Why don't you come here tomorrow morning and stay for the weekend?"

"Sure mom, bye!"

She hung up as she finished making her husband American food.

She put the dishes of noodles on the table.

"Guys! Come on!"

Namjoon walked out and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek, and Jihyun followed not too long after,

"Hello dear, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm... fine. Listen, there's something we need to talk about..."

"What's that my love?"

"Mirae is coming to visit for the weekend..."

"Oh really? That's wonderful, I love it when she visits us!"

"Namjoon... she's not coming by herself..."

"Well, who's she bringing?"

"Her... um... fiancée..."

He spit out his Sprite in shock.

"WHAT?"

"Hehe, sissy has a girlfriend sissy has a girlfriend!" Jihyun made a kissy face.

"Cut it young man." His mother commanded.

"Dear, will you calm down, your scaring our son."

"HOW CAN I BE CALM? MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED!"

"Please! This is a good thing!"

"How can this be good? There is a boy coming into my home, he's taking my daughter, my space, next thing you know he'll want my throne too!"

"Namjoon, stop this behavior. She is coming tomorrow, and it's final!"

Namjoon grumbled the whole night.

...

"Hi mom!"

She hugged her mother before going to the car.

"This is Liam, the love of my life."

(Ps he is Korean he just has an American name)

"Oh hello darling! Welcome to our home, you two can just get settled and I'll make dinner

"Oh hello darling! Welcome to our home, you two can just get settled and I'll make dinner."

The three walked into the living room and saw Namjoon sitting on his phone and being a big grumpy pants and Jihyun watching tv.

"Namjoon, aren't you going to say hello to your daughter?"

"Hello to your daughter." He responded.

"Get up right now and say hello to your little girl you smartass."

"Hello to your little girl smartass."

Alice groaned and took the two down the hall to where they would stay.

"I thought he'd be happy, mom."

"He is darling... in a way. He's just a big grump."

...

The entirety of dinner consisted of Namjoon staring through the poor boy's soul.

"Dad, why do you keep staring at Liam?" Jihyun asked.

He sighed. "No reason buddy." He smiled, showing the dimples he had given both his kids.

However, over time, he saw that his baby was truly happy with this man.

This made him calm down, and have nothing to worry about. (Except the boy might steal his throne, but that's not decided yet.)

In the end... he reluctantly agreed to give them his blessing.

...

"Namjoon, are you still angry?"

His wife's calming voice asked as they sat in bed together.

"No... I suppose I'm not... but, then again, she does seem happy."

"It's fine dear. Can we just sleep now?" Alice rolled onto her side, away from him.

Then Namjoon got an idea in his perverted mind.

He rolled onto his side to and started spooning his wife.

"Sleep? Baby... if your in this bed with me... you know you never get sleep with me..."

"But... the kids..."

"Don't worry baby, I had the room soundproofed. You just have to let Daddy make you feel good..."

Meanwhile...

Liam and Mirae were in the room next door, and both ears picked up the sound of her father soundproofing his bedroom.

She knew what it was, but he didn't.

"What... what was that sound?"

"Hehe, my dad just soundproofed his bedroom... guess him and mom wanted privacy..."

Liam turned his head to his fiancée.

"What? Listen I've been in this place for 18 years, you think I've always been oblivious to what him and my mother do 8 times a week?"

"Oh..." Liam responded.

Then the door opened.

"Sis, mom and dad are doing the skiddly bop again, can I camp out in here?" Jihyun asked.

She sighed. "Sure, it's normal. Go to the little bed you set up."

"Why does he sleep in here?" Liam asked.

"I'll tell you another time dear."

And they all just giggled at the thought of it.