•FIFTEEN•

A/N: Gonna be a few time skips in this chapter to get more to the point. I can tell you that next chapter will be like 'what the fuck' kind of good.

When I walked into the house some several hours later, the whole family was gathered in the living room

When I walked into the house some several hours later, the whole family was gathered in the living room. Looking up at me as I entered, Villa patted the spot next to her and I sat down.

"Guys I'm sorry but we cannot stay here." Carlisle said as he stood up. My eyes lowered to the ground.

"What do you mean?" Alice asked sadly.

"Ali, you saw what happened today." I replied.

"But what about Bella?" Emmett asked Edward.

"I'm not safe for her to be around- none of us are." Edward stated looking directly at me. Ouch.

"Where will we go?" I asked Carlisle. He shrugged.

"France, Spain, wherever the majority vote is." Edward stood up and glared at us.

"I'm not coming with you. I'll leave on my own after saying goodbye to Bella." He said and went up to his roo. and we could all hear him packing his things up.

"What if I want to stay?" I asked Carlisle. He and Esme exchanged a look.

"It's not a good idea, Bridie. I'm sorry, I know we only just enlisted you in school and all but it's better if Bella gets some separation from us- all of us. It'll make the coping without Edward easier for her." I nodded and slumped back against the couch, looking around the house. I sighed and after the family meeting was over, we all went to our separate rooms to pack up our stuff.

As I packed my suitcase, I couldn't help but look over at Villanelle who was staring off into space.

"V, are you okay?" I asked. Her melancholic eyes locked with mine and I shook my head.

"I'm 99% sure I know what you're about to say and I don't want you to say it." She stood up and lowered her head to look at me.

"I can't help but feel as though I'm not good for you." She whispered.

"I don't believe you." I said through blurry eyes. Her fingertips gently brushed my cheek but she recoiled and I looked away.

"I can't even touch you out of fear of what I could do." Villanelle added.

"Don't you dare leave me again!" I cried, wishing that the only human quality I could possess was the ability to cry.

"I love you, don't forget that." Villanelle whispered before picking up her bag, opening my French doors and jumping off the railing. Burying my face in my hands, I sank to my knees and sobbed, no later than a few seconds feeling Esme's arms around my shoulders.

In the days that followed, my family and I ,without Villanelle or Edward, moved to Germany in the least sunniest part of it. Very often, I would sneak away to placed like Amsterdam, Netherlands or Vienna, Austria just to get away from everyone. Well, it wasn't really sneaking away because Alice would see where I was going and as soon as I got to my destination she would call me and allow me to stay there for a few hours before telling me I had to be back. If I didn't come back, then Alice would literally drag me back to Germany.