chapter 4

[ so i published a new book called 'the list; jmb' and i would really appreciate it if you guys would check it out! it's gonna be amazing and i'm positive you guys are gonna love it! ]

[ 150 votes til next chapter ]

y/n +

i got up from my bed and downstairs once i heard the door open, "loren?" i called out.

"yeah?" she said as she closed the door, i walked up to her and furrowed my eyebrows once i noticed kashius wasn't with her, "where's kash?".

she looked frozen for a second, "uh- he um- he w-went with charles to the movies" she said.

"loren, charles has that board meeting today til 9pm" i crossed my arms, "where is my son" i asked impatiently.

"with jen" she said, "you're lying, first charles now jen?" i scoffed.

"if something happens to him, you're dead" i told her, "listen, just know he's safe. ok?" she said.

that lifted a huge weight off my shoulders, a weight i didn't even know i had.

i nodded and grabbed my car keys, "where are you going?" she asked.

"to get frozen yogurt, i'm hungry" i said, "well go change" she said.

"why? what's wrong with wearing a sweatshirt, sweatpants, my cozy socks and my slides?" i laughed, "nothing" she laughed along with me.

"alright, i'll be back in a bit" i said and she nodded.

i walked out the house and towards my black lamborghini, i got in and made my way towards my favorite frozen yogurt place.

joey +

"alright what flavor do you want?" i asked kash as we looked over the varieties of different flavored frozen yogurts.

[ hehe ]

"hmm, i want strawberry" he pointed to the machine that held the flavor, i poured it into a cup and then poured mango into my cup.

we added small candy into them and then payed, we walked towards a booth and sat down.

"dada, who's coming after mama?" he asked as he ate his froyo, "don't worry about that buddy, enjoy your cup" i smiled at him before taking a spoonful of my cup.

"how's mommy doing?" i asked him, a huge smile spreaded across his face at the thought of his mother.

"she's ok" he said, "i'm really excited for my little sister" he smiled.

"me too buddy" i said, "have you thought of a name for your little sister?" i asked.

"nope" he sighed, i thought of a name and came up with one, "what about natalia rose birlem?".

"that's pretty" he said, "why don't you tell your mom about it" i suggested.

he nodded, "oh look! it's mama's car" he pointed outside making my heart drop.

i looked out the window and saw y/n getting out the car, "uh ok, kash listen to me. tell your mom that one of uncle char's friends brought you here" i paced.

he nodded allowing me to run off into the bathroom, hiding from y/n's sight.

i peeked out the door and kash called out for her, her face lit up and she walked over to him, she gave him a kiss and smiled.

they exchanged a few words and walked over to the yogurt part, i texted charles on my phone telling him about what happened.

i heard the door close making me walk out, y/n got in the car with kash and drove off.

i sighed feeling relieved that she hadn't seen me.

y/n +

"mama i already told you it was one of uncle char's friends" kash repeated, "what did he look like?" i asked.

"i don't remember" he said, "kashius michael birlem" i sucked in a sharp breath.

"mama, i'm telling you, i don't remember" he laid his head against the car door. i sighed and headed back towards the house.

+

"it was so cool" kash said, he was explaining to loren about the movie in amazement.

"was he fun? what'd you guys do?" she asked, "we went to the movies, he took me around new york, and then we got froyo" he sighed.

"i wish we could've spent more time together" he looked down, his voice cracking a bit.

"kash? why are you getting sad? i'm sure he'd love to spend more time with you" i sat next to him on the couch.

loren picked him up and he laid on her chest rubbing his left eye, "kash, who was it that you were with today?" i asked again.

"i can't tell you" he said, "why?".

"he told me that it's too dangerous for you to know" he yawned, my body went cold at those words.

i thought for a second who it could've been he was with but shook it off, "come on kash, let's go to bed" i said.

he nodded and came over to me, i picked him up and headed upstairs.

"night lor" i said, "night" she said. i walked into my bedroom with kash and laid him down.

i turned off the lights and crawled into bed with him, he laid close to me and said "mama?".

"yeah" i replied, "i know a name for my baby sister" he said.

"oh really? what are you thinking?" i asked, "natalia rose birlem" he yawned again.

"and how'd you come up with that name?" i lowly chuckled, "i didn't" he said making my eyebrows furrow.

"dada came up with it" and with that he fell asleep.

[ vote, comment, share ]