chapter 3

joey +

"i know" i sighed, "you cant let her see you joey, she's pregnant and all this stress isn't good" said loren.

"there's no stress here" i looked over the picture, "she's gonna start looking for you and maybe even do something crazy to find you, who knows" charles exclaimed.

"i didn't think of it that way but i know she won't do anything stupid" i arched a brow at him,

"i gotta start heading back to the warehouse, got some business to take care of if you know what i mean" he put the picture in his pocket inside of his tux.

"the warehouse in russia? you just got here!" asked charles, "no dumbass, i own a warehouse everywhere, so it doesn't matter where i go, i always have a place" i answered.

"where's kashius?" i asked, "he's in my office playing games on the computer, he wanted to go see incredibles 3 with me later" answered loren.

"i'll take him" i said, loren and charles both looked at me wide eyed, "are you crazy?! he could tell y/n you were here!" said charles.

"no he won't, loren have someone bring him up here" i pointed her to the office phone, she picked it up and called someone telling them to bring kash up here and have him come in the office.

i smiled at thought of seeing my little guy again, hopefully he's missed me.

it's been 6 months without seeing that little guy, "he's been taking about you non-stop" said charles.

"really? what has he said?" i asked, curiosity taking over my head.

"well, how he misses hearing your funny horrible jokes, bubble baths, playing with the action figures, but most of all your hugs and kisses. that little guy even said y/n's hugs and kisses aren't the same, only yours are the best."

i heard the door open making me turn around to be faced with kash, a huge smile was plastered on his face.

he ran up to me making me bend down and wrap him in my big arms, "i knew you'd come back dada" he whispered in my ear.

i smiled and picked him up, i kissed his little face making him laugh. "i heard you missed my hugs and kisses" i smiled.

he nodded and examined my face, "have you seen mama? she's been asking about you" he wrapped his little arms around my neck.

"not yet lil guy, and i don't want you to tell her what's gonna happen today" i said, "what's gonna happen today dada?".

"well, i heard you wanted to go watch a movie with aunty loren, and i thought maybe you and me could go watch it instead, we can also get a lot of candy" i smiled at him,

he rapidly nodded making me, loren, and charles laugh.

"alright well, i wanna spend the whole day with him so i'm gonna drop him off at the apartment complex at 9? maybe 10" i said as i looked at loren, "alright".

"come on bud, today you're gonna spend the day with me" i smiled at kash, he let out a small giggle and smiled.

"i'm excited dada" he said, i looked at charles and loren giving them the small look that i'm going.

charles nodded making me walk out the room still carrying kash down to the car, i buckled him in the car and headed off to the movie theater.

"so dada, why can't i tell mama i'm with you" he tilted his head to the side, "well mama can't know i'm here bc it's dangerous".

"why is it dangerous dada?"

"bc someone wants to go after your mom and i can't allow that to happen."

[ vote, comment, share ]