Day out

Being in Nigeria for the past few days was so cool, it felt just like old times, eating local dishes and also feeling the heat of the scorching sun. Dad's health had improved and Zoey was adjusting to the environment. I had thought moving would have it's toll on her but she proved me wrong. It was also good to reconnect with my friends, Kiki and José, I also got to know that José had a two year old son while Kiki was heavily Pregnant. I couldn't be more happy for my friends.

We all made plans to meet today at ICM to watch a movie and eat pizza at Debonairs. I and Zoey just got to ICM and we were trying to locate where they were sitting. I looked up from my phone to see them smiling widely and waving at us. I smiled back at them and grabbed Zoey's arm as we made our way to them and I saw a very cute boy sitting beside José who I assumed was her son.

Hey guys, I greeted

Florence!!!!! They both shouted happily as José stood up to hug me while Zoey just stood there looking confused.

Wow! A mini Florence, how are you baby?? Jose asked

I'm fine, Zoey answered shyly.

Aww, she's so cute. Kiki cooed

Thanks babes. I sat down close to José's son and placed him on my thighs. look who we have here, who's this handsome dude???? I could see José's face light up with motherly pride, it was so obvious she was proud of her little boy, I felt both happy and sad. Happy that I can still get to spend time with my friends and sad because I missed out on all that happened in my friends lives. José's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

That's Jamal, my two year old son

Aww, he's just too cute for his own good. He's going to be a heartbreaker. I said and we all laughed, it felt just like old times.

I looked at Kiki's Tummy and noticed her tummy was so close to popping. I decided to tease her, when we were still in school we always joked about how Kiki would look when she was pregnant because she was so slim but she decided to put us to shame because she looked really good and I didn't fail to notice she had put on weight. One word that came to my mind was beautiful

You look really beautiful, I think you should remain pregnant because pregnancy really suits you. She opened her eyes in horror and we laughed at her.

No way, I can't wait to get this load off me, I mean look at me, I'm putting on weight. I don't want Josh to start seeing me as a fat lady, I wanna remain in the team slim fit.

What is this one saying??? José said and we both burst into laughter. Madam abeg ehn, make we hear word. She continued, while I just looked at them, how I missed these two.

Better leave me alone now.

Girls it's ok

She started it!!!, Kiki whisper yelled. My mind yelled 'pregnancy hormones' but I decided against voicing my thoughts before she started on my case.

I so did not.

Ooh you did.

Watching these two bicker was fun but if you let them continue they could argue all day and I didn't want any of that right now

Girls!!!! I yelled gaining their attention and also the attention of other people. It's OK, can we eat now please????? I'm starving.

Fine, but I'll get you later José. Kiki said while José just scoffed.
I turned to look at Zoey and Jamal to see they were already halfway into the pizza, I Just laughed thinking about how children had no chill for adults drama.

Well, since you guys decided to bicker like kids, the kids took matter into their own hands and now look at this box of pizza.

What!!! jam jam what happened to the pizza. Jamal looked at his mum's mouth wondering what she was saying while smiling. I turned to see Zoey still eating

Baby, why are you eating without waiting for mummy??

I was hungry mum, and I didn't want it to go to waste. She looked at me with the cute puppy eyes she gave me whenever she wanted to get out of trouble.

Come on Florence, we can just order more. Kiki said, she was always very good with kids and she liked pampering them that was why children liked her. I just hoped she wouldn't let her unborn kids get away with any crime without reprimanding them.

I know, but we have to tell these kids whats right From wrong. You know children, if you give them an inch they would take a mile.

True though.

Cutie don't do that again, she told Zoey. And Jam Jam don't do that again.

Yes Aunt kiks!!

They chorused happily.

Yay guys, I'm so sorry for the long wait, I had some things to attend to. But I promise to update more often now that I'm done with what I was doing. 😎😎 you guys are so cool. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I know I'm so lazy , I couldn't even bear to type any longer 😂. But I'll update tomorrow. Bye for now, I'm going over to the fridge to look for food. Where my fellow foodies at, say hi, let's meet in the comment section.