1~ just that

(I don't know what the name should be so I'm just gone do mine😬 lmk what you think I should name the female characters cause it can Always be changed)
Kyra POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm   I'm tired asf. I wake up and run the shower till it's gets hot, I get undressed and shower for about 20 minutes. I get out and look for something to wear.. I find

I wear that with some brown sandals and I wear my hair out curly for the day

I wear that with some brown sandals and I wear my hair out curly for the day. I go downstairs and my mom gives me a plate "thank you" I say quickly before praying and then eating "mhm that was good thanks ma" I say as I kiss my moms cheek. I get a text from melo.
M- melo K- kyra
M- what you doin rn?
K- nothing was just gone chill in the house
M- noo come over I'm having a pool party
K- melo you know I don't do parties..
(I don't do parties but there wasn't shit to do so why not.)
K- Omw 🙄
M- aye! Wear my fav swimsuit 😘
I laugh at his text and grab my black and white polkadot two piece (idk how to spell it💀) and I put it in a bag, also adding extra clothes and overnight things because knowing melo he won't let me go home.
"Bye mama, I'll see you tmr" I say coming downstairs "where you off too?" She asks "sleepover at Melos, as usual" I laugh "okay sweetie I love you and stay safe, tell Tina I say hi." "Okay love you too ma" I walk out and get in my car and text melo letting him know im close since we live a couple blocks.
Melo POV
Kyra texted me letting me know she was close, I went to the door and opened it as she walked in. She look so good in that outfit but I had to hold my composure cause that's my bestfriend.
"Hey bestie" she said smiling, I kiss her cheek "hey youngin" "nigga I'm older" she says laughing. She walks to the bathroom to change and I go back outside and chill in the pool. It was hella people here.
Kyra POV
I change into my swimsuit and put my stuff in Melos room. I make my way outside and all eyes hit me "is there something on me?!" I say making everyone look away. That's weird. "Hey baby" said phaquan. I laughed "don't called me that and hey mop head" "see this why I don't like you" he say walking away and I just laugh. I look at melo who is already looking at me and he licks his lips, "come here" he says
I sit next to him and he picks me up sitting me on his lap. I don't mind cause that's my best friend so we close like that.
Melo POV
"I see y'all!" Will screams making Kyra laugh "this my best friend chill out" "exactly, I got a girl" Kyra looks at me confused "you do?" "Yeah I date Ashley now" "oh ok" she gets up but I pull her back down "what's wrong?" I ask "nothin, you just know I don't like her do you being my best friend why would you go date her?!" "Bro chill tf out! I can date who I want, just cause you don't like her don't mean I don't have to" she just looked at me and walked away. All eyes were on us and I hate when people don't mind they business "what the fuck y'all lookin at, get out!" I yelled and everybody grabbed they shit and left.
Kyra POV
I can't believe this nigga
He really gone go date his bitch knowing I don't like her and I never have and then get the nerve to make it seem like I'm trippin. 😂 ain't that some shit.
I take my stuff to the guest room and get in the shower and think, maybe I was in the wrong.
I really like melo and I have ever since we met but we just became best friends and I never told him. I cry in the shower and finally come out. I give up as long if melo is happy then so am I, even if it's with Ashley...
I get dressed in one of gelos shirts (since they're bigger so it looks like a dress) and I lay down.
I hear the door open and close and melo sits on the bed, I sit up and look at him.
"I'm sorry, I should've never Acted like that. You can date who you want melo, I just want you to be happy, I neve meant to make you feel bad." I say honestly.
He just looks at me and....