18- LoVe

Kyra POV 

i had just pulled up to dons house because i was bored so decided to come visit my baby.

i knocked on the door and phaquan opened it "the fuck yo bighead ass want" he said making a stank face

i rolled my eyes and muffed him "ugh i hate midgets" i said looking at him and he rushed at me. i tried to run up the stairs but tripped and he punched me in my thigh

"owwww! quan that shit hurt nigga!" i said holding my leg

"don't be curing in my house! momma Davis yelled "sorry!" i said as i got up and walked to daijons room

when i walked in he was out cold and it was 4 in the afternoon. but i know he's been stressed out from all these back to back games they've been having so i decided to help my baby a little bit.

i got some of my body oil out of his bathroom and sat on his back. i poured some oil into my hand and started to give him a back massage. he eventually woke up "hey baby" i said continuing to massage him. "hey babygirl, thanks for thinking about me this feels good" "of course" i said smiling and he turned us over to where i was on the bottom.

"you're always taking care of me, being there for me whenever. it doesn't matter what time or day or whats going on with you but you always put others before yourself and thats one of the things i love about you. just thanks for staying with me I Love You" Daijon said looking me in my eyes, its like i could see his soul and he could see mines.

i wouldn't say we had the love like me and melo but we could always get there. but i did, i did feel love for daijon. "I Love You Too" i said smiling

he kissed me passionately and just started at me "you're so beautiful" he said and i smiled

"come on sleepy head lets take a shower" i said winking and he picked me up bringing me into the bathroom

he removed my shirt first and bra kissing my chest slowly. i lightly moaned at the feeling of his lips on my skin. we were evenually naked and we got inside the shower.

we just stared but it wasn't uncomfortable at all, we were just admiring one another. i jumped onto him latching my lips to his, i felt him go inside me and i lost it. he thrusted in and out continuiously and slow then fast.

i tried to hold it in but i couldn't i screamed my loudest "fuck daddy" he kept going faster "yess! daijon keep going!" he pulled out of me and lifted me onto his shoulders leaning my back against the walls.

he instantly attacked my clit with his tongue and i let everything out, his face was soaking and i couldn't feel my legs at all.

after all that we washed eachother and got out the shower starting to get dressed.

then the door busted open, it was phaquan ugly ass "yall NASTYYYYYYYY!" he said pointing all weird and we laughed slamming the door. 

Do i really love daijon?

am i just with him to get over melo? idk.