3~no more

Next 3 Months
Kyra POV
It's been about 3 months and me and melo are still best friends but, he never calls or texts unless he wants to have sex. He really meant that best friends with benefits bullshit🤦🏾‍♀️
Ever since we had sex the first time I've grown more and more attached to melo. I love him but he just loves my body... today I'm going to tell him I'm done, i love him and if I can't have him the way I want him then I don't want him at all. I know it sounds selfish but that boy don't know what he does to me, it's like I'm in a trance...
I text melo and let him know I'm coming over.
Ky😫🍑- hey melon head you home?
Melo💔- yeah you coming over?
Ky😫🍑- yeah. Omw rn... we have to talk.
Melo💔- good or bad?
Ky😫🍑- you'll see when I get there.
I got in the shower and brushed my teeth, I wore my hair in a top bun for today since it's so hot.

(Got from another story)I walked out the house and got in my car making my way over to Melos house

I walked out the house and got in my car making my way over to Melos house.
Melo POV
I looked out the window and saw Kyra pulling up. I rushed to the door, she said we needed to talk but we all know what talking means 😏... and I wanted that.
"Hey melon head" "hey babygirl" I tried to kiss her lips but she just moved her head away. I have her a confused look "I came to talk, let's go out back." We walked outside and sat down on the balcony. "Lamelo Lafrance Ball, I love you with everything in me but doing this with you these past few months I see you feel no where near how I feel. I've liked you ever since we met but I didn't know how to tell you. I was finally going to tell you that day I came over for the pool party but then you dropped the bomb that you were with Ashley. It broke my heart because you know our history and yet you still went to her, over me.
I'm done having this relationship with you lamelo. You only keep me around for pleasure when the one who should be pleasuring you is Ashley, so this is  goodbye." She had tears running down her cheeks and it hurt to see her this way. I had no idea she felt like this at all. "I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you, I had no idea you liked me I thought we were just best friends. I've never saw you as more I'm sorry."
Kyra POV
It shattered my heart to hear him say those words... here I am telling him how he is the love of my life and he's telling me he only sees me as his best friend. Atleast he's being honest but now our relationship is ruined... all because I wanted to tell him how I felt 🤦🏾‍♀️ ugh why am I so stupid. I must've thought out loud because he said " your not stupid Kyra, look at me." I looked up with pain in my eyes "your not stupid, I'm so happy that you would even want to be with someone like me but, you deserve better. I've been cheating on Ashley with you. What makes you think I wouldn't cheat on you with another female? I'm sorry Kyra I can't, I just think best friends is for us." I sighed "well I don't. I'm done lamelo with the sex and being used and I'm really don't being your best friend. If I was really your best friend you wouldn't have put me in this predicament to begin with, you never loved me, you loved the thought out me. You loved my body, but not ME! And I hate you!" And with that I walked  out... he just stood there, I thought I saw tears but I walked out so fast I couldn't see.
Lamelo Ball is officially dead to me... I hate him.
Melo POV
She's gone, she really left.
I don't love her but I- I don't know. I felt this pain in my chest like she took a piece of my heart... maybe I do love kyra🤦🏾‍♀️ but how have I not noticed the signs, I never New she felt this way and now because of that she's gone, but I'm going to get her back. I don't know how but I will....