8~ forever thing?

Kyra POV
We were out with Alan and Lavar having a talk about the jba and how they'll be going overseas pretty soon. I'm happy about it, melo and Gelo have gone before but for the other guys this a big opportunity and I'm happy lavar could help them get noticed. I'm also very happy because my parents said I could go too, we'll be overseas for about 3 months, not too bad.
Melo POV
I called lonzo to see if my Zoe was here yet, I guess Denise was supposed to have her today.
Phone call
Zo- wssup bro?
Melo- what's happening she here yet?
Zo- no not for 5 hours
Melo- 5 hours?!
Zo - Yeah Bro, this takes time
He laughs at Melo not knowing anything about child birth
Melo- you gone stay there?
Zo- yeahh... where else imma go?
Melo- ima saying you not gone go home and sleep then come back in the morning like game time?!
Lonzo was just shaking his head
Zo- you got to learn lil bro
Alan/lavar- whats he sayin?
Melo- He Said it's not here yet, not until 5 hours
Kyra- What An "it"? Say she
Melo rolls his eyes
Melo- ughh SHES not here yet
Kyra- better☺️
The next morning
                        Kyra POV (Kyras house)
I get woken up by my phone ringing, it's Zo.
Phone call
Kyra- hello?
Zo- hey sis, Melo slow ass wasn't answering so I called you
Kyra- *laughing* he is knocked out! And what's up Zoe here?
Zo- Yeah she came last night, they said we can take her home in a couple hours so I was gone say come to the house @5
Kyra- okay cool, I can't wait to see her!
Zo- Shes Beautiful, you'll love her
Call ends
I go wake Melo up and tell him the plan for today, he's exited asf Zoe is here but I can tell he's kinda nervous since this is his first neice. He's just got to get used to being uncle, he's got time.
Melo is showering in my bathroom so I shower in my moms, I wear a purple bbb (yellow letters) shirt with gray leggings and my purple and yellow zo2s. Melo wears his red and black bbb hoodie with matching sweats and some black nike slides. We leave the house and head to the car.
Narrator ~
Melo- hungry?
Kyra- Yesss please!
Melo- What you wanna eat?
Kyra- mmm chipotle
Melo nods and Kyra does a little dance, he laughs at how adorable she is.
Kyra- whats Funny nigga?
Melo- Your fat ass, dancing and shit
Kyra- shut up! Chipotle is a different type of good
He shakes his head and they pull up, they go inside and order. Whole time Kyra is trying to order the worker is flirting HARD and melo ain't having it.
??- is that all for you ma'am?
Kyra- yes thank you
??- no problem babygirl (winks)
He hands Kyra a note in the Bad with her food. Instead of reading it later she opens it now. It reads "you're beautiful, I was wondering if I could take you out sometime? Khalil- 763-234-8930"
She laughs and shows Melo shaking her head, she hands it back to him and says "first I have a boyfriend as you CAN see, second no I wouldn't like to go on a date because once again I have a boyfriend." "You don't think I see him? Who said I was tryna date, I'm just tryna hit that's it!" Melo grabbed him by his shirt and punched him in his face. "Too Bad Nigga she just told yo ass she had a boyfriend Two times! Sit yo ass down bitch!" Kyra grabbed his hand and they walked out getting in the car.
Kyra- thank you baby, you know niggas be trippin
Melo- don't thank you shit! Yo ass was flirting right back with his ass! That's why he was so comfortable giving you his number!
Kyra- the fuck is you talking bout?! I was flirting with shit! Everytime they nigga tried to spit I ignored him and when he just gave me that note I gave that shit right back so don't say I was flirting bitch!
Melo- w-who you calling a bitch?!
Kyra- you! You the only one here ain't you?! You cursing me out like I'm the problem when the whole things went down in your face, you saw me tell his ass to cool out so I don't get the problem!
Melo- man whatever, fuck you bitch. Out here being a hoe.
Kyra- I'm a hoe?
Melo- that's what I just said?!
Kyra nodded her head and just stayed quiet. She didn't even wanna argue, she just wanted to see Zoe and go home.
That made it to the baller estate and Kyra got out the car quick asf, Melo didn't even stop yet. She walked in and went straight to Denise.
Kyra- awww! Look at her, she beautiful!
Zo- I told you, she's so quiet too, she barely cry's
Denise laughs
Denise- which is a total plus
Kyra laughs too
Kyra - can I hold her?
Melo walks in looking scared asf
Denise hands Zoe to Kyra and she is a pro, she was really good with kids.

Melo POV Kyra- she had yours pretty eyes Zo and your lips Denise! I love her already!Kyra was doing great with Zoe, she didn't need any help

Melo POV
Kyra- she had yours pretty eyes Zo and your lips Denise! I love her already!
Kyra was doing great with Zoe, she didn't need any help. I just hoped I would do that good too, also I can see be hurt on Kyras face she's just trying to hide it.
I never meant to get her feelings, I was just frustrated. Guys are always trying to talk to her and that shit is irritating but, she's right I can't be mad, she did tell him she had a boyfriend a couple times and he was the one who kept going. I'll apologize to her once we're done seeing Zoe.
Kyra- wanna Try?
I didn't want to act nervous in front of everyone so I quickly nodded.
She placed her in my arms and I held her, she was so beautiful. Ky was right she did look like Zo, wow I rally have a niece!
Alan- That's yo niece man!
I laughed and smiled kissing her.

3hours laterKyra- well it was nice meeting you baby Zoe!Kyra kisses Zoe one last time then hugs Zo, Gelo and my parents

3hours later
Kyra- well it was nice meeting you baby Zoe!
Kyra kisses Zoe one last time then hugs Zo, Gelo and my parents.
Tina- you leaving? It's okay honey you can stay
Kyra- actually, my mom um- she needs me to help her with something important! I'm sorry Tina
Tina- no no! It's okay maybe next time?
she nodded and smiled hugging her once more about to walk out when my dad said
Lavar- well Melo can give you a ride home, I don't like you walking while it's dark
She nodded giving a small smile the looked at me, I held he door for her bad we got in the car.
It was silent the whole ride.
Me- baby I'm sorry, I was just angry that all these niggas are always after you and let it get to me!
Kyra- that's the point! You don't think I know niggas want me? You know how many unopened text messages I have from them mfs and never Ever will I ever think about talking to them because I love you! and you the one I want and the one I'm with!
She was crying and I was disappointed in myself, I hate seeing her sad and it's even worse because I'm the reason, I hugged her while she cried.
Me- I know babygirl, and what I did was wrong. I let my anger take the best of me and I took it out on you when it wasn't your fault. I disrespected you and accused you of doing things you didn't do, you're my girl and I won't even let anyone disrespect you like that so for me to do it is worse and I'm so sorry! Please baby forgive me please!
By Now I was crying a little bit too, I'm usually never this emotional but I don't know kyra changed me.
She kissed me and nodded. We walked into her house and went to her room, she took off her clothes leaving her in her bra and underwear and I took off mine leaving me in my boxers. We layed down cuddled up and fell asleep.
This is one of the first arguments we had Being a real couple and it was like this, I can't imagine the ones we'll have in the future. No matter what, this a forever thing.

What'd y'all think?
How cute is baby zoe😍😫
Was Melo wrong for snapping?
Y'all like Kyra and melo together?
Lemme know below!!!