14~ new feelings

In he last chapter, Lamelo cheated on kyra with ally. Then when she confronted him he made it seem like she was insecure and yeah he just a BITCH! Anyway...

Kyra POV
It's been about a week since the incident with Melo and Honesty...
I'm doing horrible! I wish I could be in my glow and all happy like him but I'm miserable, I've been looking a damn mess everyday and my grades had dropped completely. I haven't talked to ANYONE but I'm hoping to change that today.

I hop in the shower and do my hygiene, I brush my teeth and leave my hair out for today. I put this outfit on

 I put this outfit on

KMJx24- I like texts from my ex's when  they want a second chance💘✍🏽     Wileezy, Dcthedon And 848,735 others liked

     Wileezy, Dcthedon And 848,735 others liked...
259,602 comments...
Gelo- call me back when you can
User1892- so beautiful 😍
Dcthedon- Ky💕
Ky.Melo- missed your face 😍
TheShadeRoom- @melo👀 shade?

I felt like today would be a good day. I rode the bus to school today and walked inside.

Don ran up to me exited as hell.
"Ky! I missed you, who told you not to answer your phone?!"

I laughed hugging him. "Sorry don, I just needed to get everything out and ignoring you guys helped? If you know what I mean. I just needed alone time" I nodded and smiled

Don smiled and nodded "I get it. I'm just glad you're back"

We walked to ethics together and I saw the whole gang talking together, including Melo. I chose to be bold and walked up to them. I smiled.

"Kyra?!" Was all I heard from everyone before I was pushed to the ground form so many hugs

"I missed y'all too!" I said smiling
We all talked and I explained to them why I've been so Distant and they said they completely understand. Plus Melo got his Ass beat by Will, Quan, Don, O, Gelo and Zo so he's good lmao.

Melo just stayed quiet the whole class but he kept looking at me. I just ignored it. Trust me just because I seem al happy doesn't mean I am, I'm surprised I haven't cried yet. My heart is literally broken in half and seeing him made it way worse but I'm strong I'll make it.
Skip To Lunch

Melo POV
I get in line and grab a burger plus fries with an apple juice. I walk to the table and sit down, Don and ky are talking. They've been seeming pretty close lately, I mean I don't care but like that shit makes me mad I don't know why.

I don't want there to be any bad blood between Kyra and I so I try and start conversation.

"So ky, how've you been?" I asked her

Everyone at the table stopped eating and just stared at me then Kyra.
She looked up and looked me in the eye, she wasn't okay, I could see it in her eyes but she just looked away and wiped her eyes quickly.

"I'm fine, you?" She asked. "I've been alright just focusing on the game you know" I chuckled and she nodded

Ally came to the table and sat down, kissing me. I tried to look at her but for some reason my eyes were glued to ky, she was so beautiful and the she held herself was just the total opposite to ally.
I mean ally isn't a bad gurl but she had no respect for herself, she practically begged me to date her, i only dates her because I was getting bored.
Me and Kyra had to spend less time together because of basketball or work or things at home but Ally. She has no schedule so she could come anytime and that's what I wanted.

Now that we've broken up, I'm starting to miss ky, but it seems like don is making her feel better. Knowing her though she probably won't go for him.

Kyra POV

Lamelo was staring at me and Don hard as shit I mean, if looks could fucking kill, it'd be a Damn Homicide.

Melo asked me how I was and it took everything in me not to curse him out but I stayed calm and replied asking him the same question.

I love lamelo and I always will but for now. We're cordial, he did me wrong and I forgive him. It's a sin to hold grudges, but I may never trust him again.

I have a big surprise to tell the group but I'm not sure when to say it, and it could make or break our group but I hope we can all just get along.

What'd y'all think?
Sorry it was so short, I'm tired asf but I got y'all tmr.