7~ First love

3 Months later
Melo POV
It's been a while since the whole best friends with benefits situation and the problem with Jordan. Me and kyra have been doing really good actually, I want to take it to the next step and ask her to be my official girlfriend. Jordan went to jail, he got 12 yrs parole after 5.
We start school again today, it's our senior year and everyone just trying to finish off strong. The thing is kyra wants to go to USC, but I want to go to ULCA. I don't know why but I just feel like we should go to the same college and when I brought it up to ky she made a big deal. We still have time I guess we'll just have to come to an agreement.
Kyra POV
Today was the first day of my senior yeah, I'm super exited. I just hope school doesn't affect me and Melos relationship, he tends to switch up in front of others.
I get in the shower and do my hygiene, I put on my champion outfit and text melo.
Princess👸🏾💝- good morning baby, I'm ready.
Melon 🍉❤️- 2 mins babygirl.
I hear him beep his horn signaling he's outside and I kiss my mom on the cheek on my way out "bye mommy!"
I hop in the car and look at his fit with a stank face. "Ohhh so you tryna copy my style now" I say laughing. He smacks his lips "please, you got "your style" from ME"
We got to school and found our friends.
Quan- "awww lol at them matching and allll!"
Me and melo laughed "shut up!"
Kyra- "don can you take these pictures for us?"
Daijon- "Yeah I got you"

 Quan- "awww lol at them matching and allll!"Me and melo laughed "shut up!"Kyra- "don can you take these pictures for us?"Daijon- "Yeah I got you"

KMJx24- Reflection of Me❤️😂 @melo
Ashleyalvano, Zo and 127,9378 others liked....
1739 comments...
Pdthekid- 👀
Theshaderoom- #boodup 🚨
Zo- My kids!
KMJx24- ^ BYE😂
DCthedon- peep who liked though ☕️
Melo- You wanna be me so bad!😂😫
I seen that Ashley liked, I mean I never really had a problem with her but for some reason I feel like this year there may be problems but oh well.🤷🏽‍♀️
We all walked into the school and found our lockers.
Melo- aye ky lemme see yo schedule
I handed it to him
Melo- we got every class together!
I laughed and rolled my eyes
Kyra- this gone be a thought year
Melo grabbed my hand and we walked to class, all eyes were on us but I didn't care.
We got inside the class and found our seat which guess what? Are right next to eachother! It's not that I don't love Melo but he just isn't in the right state of mind when it comes to academics and well I Am. We'll be talking a test and this mf will be on live😂 he does too much!
Skip to lunch
Kyra POV
It's not lunch and I'm hungry asl! I run to the line and grab a hamburger and fries. I find our table and sit down
Quan- Damn fatass slow down!
Me- I know my ass fat thanks!
I say smiling and everyone laughs
Me- where's Melo?
Will- here we go again
Daijon- There He is
Daijon points and I see Melo and Ashley walking up. They sit down and we all look at Melo with blank stares.
Ashley- hi guys I'm Ashley, Melos girlfriend
I was about to say something when Melo interrupted me
Melo- actually... you're not. That's why I brought you over here to let you know to stay away from me, I'm taken now by Kyra.
Ashley scoffer and looked me up and down
Ashley- So you leave me for that? You serious Melo. What does that bitch have that I don't?!
Me- who yo calling a bitch hoe?!
I say standing up cause she got me fucked up
Ashley- YOU bitch! Do something
Y'all don't know how fast I hopped across that table and started beating that hoe ass, I was beatin her good too! It was blood coming from her lip and nose.
Melo pulled me off but I slipped out of his arms and grabbed her hair bringing her to floor and I started giving straight face blows, I was to violent to grab to the point where eli, Dre, don and melo had to All grab me.
Me- say something again bitch! You lucky I didn't kill yo ass dumb hoe! You big mad?! He mine and he beat my pussy up last night bitch!
Melo- Calm Down baby lets go
I calmed down and we left. I already knew I was suspended so I didn't bother going into the office, when we got in the car Melo was just looking at me smiling
Me - what boy?
Melo- nothing you just protective that's all
Me- I know I know I shouldn't fight but shawty needed to learn a lesson, you're my man and nobody calls me out my name
Melo- I know baby and I love you for that, but promise me you won't don't anymore. You're too beautiful for that
I smiled and blushed
Me - I promise
Melo- well I was planning on asking later but I feel like now is the time. Kyra Marriahna Johnson will you please be my girlfriend? I know we had problems in the past but they showed me that you're the one I want to be with and I love you with all the love in me.
I teared Up a bit and smiled nodding my head
Me- yes Melo I'd love to be your girlfriend!