5~ you lied to me?

Kyra POV
We were currently looking on the menu for what we wanted when Jordan put his hand on my thigh, now don't forget we just met so I'm wondering why he's so touchy but I just ignore it.
His hand starts going higher and higher until he's almost touching my womanhood. I slap his hand "quit it, we're in a restaurant" he rolled his eyes and did it again, "please stop we just met and I just want to take things slow" I semi yelled. "There ain't no time for that, You like me and I like you so let's take this to the next level" he shrugged. Did this nigga not hear me just say no? He did it once more and this time he slipped his hands in my underwear and shoved two fingers inside me
it was unwanted and I didn't enjoy at all... the waiter came over and asked us what we wanted "she'll have a salad and I'll just have the filet" he ordered for us, while I just sat there with violation written all over my face. I just realized how long this niggas nails are, it hurt so bad I'm pretty sure I was bleeding.
I looked up to see our waiter and I was met by no other than phaquan. I didn't know he worked here but oh was I happy asf. I gave him a "help me" look and he shook his head before walking away.
I guess Jordan saw the whole thing cause he said "you know him?" I shook my head "no" "you lying to me?" He looked at serious and of looked could kill id be dead.
"N-no I promise I just met him like you" he squinted looking at me "let's go" he yanked my arm and we started walking towards the door "I- I thought we were on a date?" I said trying to get him to stay. "Nah, I got other plans" we started walking to his car when I felt a sting on my cheek, this nigga just hit me. I was so scared I just froze
He put me in the car and went around to his side getting in, he just stared at me for a minute before kissing me. Ugh wtf. I didn't kiss his back I just kept my mouth closed and then I started trying to take off my shirt leaving hickies anywhere you think. I cried "please no, stop I don't want this!" I tried yelling to get him to stop but he just covered my mouth and continued. He started to unbutton my pants and then he removed them licking his lips while looking at me. I was trying to get over melo so bad and now look where I am, it all my fault.
Melo POV
I just got a call from Quan saying he saw Kyra and some dude at a restaurant and she looked like she didn't want to be there, so me being me i told Gelo and Zo and we made our way over there.
When we got there quan said they had just left and it looked like ole dude was in a hurry. I was just hoping she was okay and nothing was wrong. Me , Zo And Gelo started looking round the parking lot Just Incase they hadn't left yet when I saw this nigga fucking her and she was crying her eyes out, she looked so hurt... he was raping her.
My mind went blank I ran up to the car and punched through his window and I pulled him off her, she wasn't moving at all I mean she looked scarred.
I slammed his ass and just kept punching his shit in, I was kicking his head into the concrete when Gelo pulled me back saying that was enough.
It was blood everywhere I'm pretty sure his ass ain't talking any time soon.
I ran over to kyra and she was just laying there with tears coming down her face, I hugged her "I'm so sorry, I should've neve- I should've been there. I'm so sorry" I cried pullin her into my chest. She didn't say anything "let's take her to the hospital"
Kyra POV
I woke up and I heard beeping , I looked around and saw Gelo, Zo and another face I was surprised to see Melo. Melo rushed up to me when he noticed I was awake "baby are you okay?" I just nodded, I started remembering what had happend and started tearing up again. This man really raped me... he did all that sweet, caring , lovey dovey shit just to hurt me. Melo hugged me and I just sat there crying, I was so disappointed in myself for trying to jump into something so quickly, it takes time to get over things and I tried to rush time.
I realized melo saved me, if he hadn't had came I'd probably be dead somewhere, I looked at him for a while just thinking about everything we've been through when I realized I still loved him, I always have and I always will. I kissed him passionately "thank you" I gave him a small smile "I'm always here for you babygirl" he kissed my forehead and we just hugged enjoying the moment...
Damn a lot happend in this chapter 💀