2~just that pt2 (carry-on)

Kyra POV
Melo leans in and kisses me, it takes me by surprise but I kiss back. After a couple seconds we pull away "melo what are you doing?" "I know I know! I have a girlfriend but your just so beautiful I couldn't resist" I blush but soon snap out of it "this is wrong, you have a girlfriend" "but I want you" I sighed and said "if you wanted me you would be with me." I started packing all my things and getting ready to walk out the door when melo pulled me back.
He threw my bag across the room and sat me on his lap "ughh just let me leave! I don't want to do this!" I absolute wanted too, like who don't want dick? But I ain't no home wrecker🤷🏾‍♀️.
Melo POV
I started kissing her neck and giving her hickies everywhere, I must've found her sweet spot because she started moaning like crazy. Ughh her voice turned me on soo much😫.
"Mm daddy don't stop" we start to makeout and soon we're both naked.
I take the time and just admire her body and she is just so beautiful, everything about her from her brain and down. I love her. What am I saying? I'm with Ashely...
Kyra POV
We were just looking at each other until melo dipped his head between my thighs and got to work.
I was moaning off the wall like crazy
"Uhh ohh (moans) that's the spot"
He found all of my spots and I didn't even have to tell him.
He sticks in two fingers and starts to pump in and out viciously "I'm about to cum!" I orgasm on his fingers and he sucks my juices right off.
Next thing i know I feel him push himself inside of me "ughh you so tight!" His pace got faster and faster
All you heard was our mixture of Moans and the sound of our skin clapping together. "Ouu daddy faster!" I was a moaning mess...
He finally wore out and fell on the side of me. "I love you lamelo" I thought out loud i guess because he said "thanks" did this night just say thanks? I shook it off because i was tired asf
Next Morning
Melo POV
I wake the next morning and see Kyra sleeping peacefully next to me. I get up and go shower and get dressed in different clothes.
When I come back Kyra is in a towl bent over looking for an outfit in her bag...
Kyra POV
I was looking for something to wear when I felt arms wrap around my waist "melo remove yourself" I say moving his hands. He started to kiss my neck "come on Baby don't be like that.
"No you don't be like that! Your sending me mixed signals, are we best friends or not?! First you say your with Ashley and then you have sex with me after I said we shouldn't. Now you want to come in here trying to kiss all on me like nigga! Do you know what you want?!" I cried because I really love lamelo but he's treating me like shit rn.
"Don't cry please, I love you trust me I do with all my heart but, I'm with Ashley and I want to keep it that way. Let's just be friends with benefits, if we start a relationship we could lose our friendship but if we do this, we'll never stop being best friends."
"Are you sure?" I ask
I don't know why I'm letting this man persuade me to do this but he has something over me, i don't know what but I'm stuck.
"Yes, one hundred percent. We don't have to tell anyone it's just between us"
"Best friends with benefits huh?" I say thinking
Melo POV
"Just that" i say
I like Kyra but just as a friend. After having sex with her though last night... I can't get enough I need her, in a relationship or not. I hope this doesn't change our feelings for one another, I really want us to keep our friendship
Kyra POV
I grab my stuff and walk towards the door "well I see you later, I should be going" "okay see ya later best friend" he kisses my cheek.
I give him a small smile and leave. Why couldn't I just tell him how I felt🤦🏾‍♀️ maybe he feels the same way... or not I think but I see Ashley walk in right after I walk out, wonder what they're going to do...