11~keep your head IN the game

Melo POV
I've literally been working non-stop for 5 days! My dad has been on my ass ever sense the fight with me and the other team, he gets that it's self defense but it's still "bad for my image"
I haven't talked to ky in that amount of time because he said she's talking my focus away, like what the fuck you one of the main reasons she came!

It was now 3 in the afternoon and all of us were worn out from practice so most of us were sleep and I knew for a fact my dad was so I snuck to see Kyra for a minute. I knocked on her door but no answer, so I just walked in. She was sleeping so I just got in the covers and cuddled with her.

Kyra POV
I woke up to Melos bighead ass in my face.
"Hey lightskin" I smiled "hey baby" he kissed me. "Haven't seen you in forever" I said sitting up " I know my dad has been on my ass ever since the fight" he said sighing "but it's self defense! He hit you first and he was bothering you the whole game" I said shaking my head. "I know and get this, he said you've been distracting me. And that I'm more focused on our relationship than the game" I just shook my head. "How So? We know our limits, the only thing I say to you during your whole game is good luck and I don't even go to your practices. The only time we see eachother is if you have time after basketball and... he wanted me to come like BAD. What's changing his mind now?" Melo just shrugged " I don't know but let's not even trip, we just gone keep doing what we been doing." I nodded and we layed back down going to sleep.

All I heard was yelling and I When I get woke out of my sleep I'm mad asf.
"That's my girlfriend ofc I want to spend time with her!" "You're Down here to play basketball not be played up all day!" It was Melo and lavar arguing over... me i guess.
"All day?! This is the first I've seen her in a week, all because of a little fight that you can obviously see I DIDN'T start! Plus you wanted her to come to keep me on my game, now that she's here it's a problem!" "Boy you better watch your tone with me" lavar said pushing Melo back "no you watch your tone with me, I'm too old for you to be treating me like a kid! I love her and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be the player I am now! She keeps me focused and healthy, she makes sure I do what I'm supposed to do at school so don't pull that shit on me. You always got something to say just cause I'm the youngest!" I got up got in the middle because sometimes Melo can't control his anger and he forgets he he's taking too. "Look son, age has nothing to do with it I just don't like you getting into trouble. You're right it really didn't have anything to do with Kyra I just don't like you getting into altercations. You don't know how many players are gone do that same shit to you but you can't fight everytime, you have a name and a career. You can't be letting others getting in the way of your future." Lavar said "and Kyra I'm sorry if I made you feel like you did anything wrong, I just don't like my boy getting into trouble but thank you. You have made him more mature and helped him grow not only as a person but a player too and I appreciate that and see you really love him. Don't think I didn't see you throw a couple hits too during the fight" he smiled and laughed "but I love y'all I just want you guys to make the right decisions on and off he court" me and melo shook our heads "we love you too big baller thank" I I smiled and hugged him "Melo" I looked at him. He sighed and joined the hug.
I'm happy that's figured out.

Brooooo Like idk. I don't know what to write about next y'all 😩🙄 please give me suggestions!! This was lowkey trash.