10~Ride or die

(Don't watch till later!!)
Omniscient
Melo and Kyra have been overseas for about a week and now and it's been going great, they been seeing new things and trying new things if you know what I mean lol.
Today the boys have another game but it's not until later so Melo, Kyra, Gelo and the guys are gone go see a movie.
Kyra POV
Me- But babyyy I don't like scary movies😩!
Melo- I don't care ky WE all do so suck it up!
I crossed my arms and stomped sitting on the bed
Melo- Baby don't do that
I rolled my eyes at him obviously not caring
Melo- I'll get you some candy when we get there?
He smiled at me and I laughed hugging him
Me- let's go!
He laughed and we all left
We got to the movie and everyone bought their tickets and melo brought me candy like he said!🤗
We were in the movie theatre watching some movie called conjuring? Idk but that shot was scary AS FUCK sis!
I was holding onto Melo the whole time and his ass just left like wtf.
Melo- Baby thats your 10th time screaming it is not that scary
I rolled my eyes at his ass
Me- nigga fuck you ion like shit like this
Melo- gone somewhere scary ass, this why ion bring yo ass places you be doing too much
I scoffed and got up walking out the theatre, he got me fucked up talm bout "that why ion bring yo ass places" like I'm embarrassing or some shit.
Luckily there was a mall nearby so I just went to shop until they got done🤷🏽‍♀️.
Omniscient
The movie was finally over and it was about 6:45 and the game started at 8:00.
Kyra was still mad at Melo for what he said so the whole ride she didn't talk to him, they went to where they were playing from the movie theatre.
The boys all went to the locker room to get ready and ky went to go find her seat and waited for the game to start.
The boys soon came out and started
Warm-ups. Melo kept staring at kyra but she just rolled her eyes.
Melo POV
I didn't mean to say that at all. I mean I did but I didn't.
I don't know! I just don't know how to tell her she needs to chill sometimes like she have people looking at us weird and shit because of the way she act and that shit is embarrassing but at the same time. Neither of us should give a fuck what people think, they can mind they damn business 🤷🏽‍♀️
I walked over to ky and sat next to her, she just kept her eyes on the court.
Melo- Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It's just people look at us sometimes and that stuff makes m-
Kyra- What!? Embarrassed?
Well if you so embarrassed by me then why are you with me?
I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say.
Kyra- right. You're pathetic, like you always doing dumb shit! Why can't we just be happy and have no problems?!
By now everyone was looking at us because SHE was yelling. This the shit I'm talking bout.
Melo- See this what I'm saying. You got mfks looking at us now and shit
Kyra- bye Melo fuck you, fuck out my face.
I just signed and walked back to my team.
Soon the game started and it was going pretty good, this team was giving us a run for our money and that made it better, I like a challenge but. One of the guys on the other team kept saying slick shit to me and Tryna get slick licks and I was ignoring him at first but then the nigga slapped me!
So me being me I slapped him back and squared up with his ass cause I ain't no bitch. We was going at it until I see Gelo coming from the left and Kyra from the right.
She gets a couple licks in but I didn't want her getting hurt so I pull her away.
It took bout 5 guys to get Gelo ass, he don't play bout family.
(The video is at the top, there's no girl cause I added that.)
Kyra POV
I'm watching the game and the boys are doing pretty good but I can tell this other guy is pissing Melo off.
He kept hitting him on the low and the refs not seeing that shit.
Next thing you know I just see Melo slap him and they start boxing. We may have got in an argument but that's still my baby and I'll kill anyone over him.
I hopped my ass up and jumped ontop of the nigga and started punching him, Gelo ran towards me and start punching him too. We were jumping him until Melo strong ass picked me up and pulled me off.
I tried to run back but he took me to the locker room.
Kyra- What you doing?! I was beating his ass!
Melo- Baby you did enough, ion want you getting hurt!
I shook my head understanding
Kyra- you okay?
I started checking his face for bruises and shit
Melo- Yeah Baby I'm coo, old boy was buggin our putting his hands on me
Kyra- frfr he messed with the wrong one!
Melo laughed and hugged me, I smiled looking up at him.
Melo- I love you
Kyra- I love you too
He smiled at me and we kissed
Melo- I'm sorry ky I nev-
Kyra- it's fine Melo, I'm sorry too. Let's just forget about it and move on.
Melo- I think that's a good idea
I kissed him again and it turned into a heated makeout session until Melo stopped
Melo- lemme make it up to you?
I smirked and he licked his lips.
(Mmm his fine ass😋.)
I nodded and he laughed kissing me again.
Let's just say it's good he got ejected from the game, we was in that locker room for a minute.☺️🤐