10

"Ok guys gather all you can get then Get out of here!" You shout across the place. As a group of walkers come out of the cashier room. "Wait is that all you are getting?!" You gather jack and jane over to the doors that lead to the room which have the trollies inside "now jack and jane" you begin "that sounds like jack and Jill haha" they look at you and don't look amused
"is that the best you fucking got in a zombie apocalypse?" Asks jack as he slaps you over the back of your head.
"Sorry" you reply "now jack because you want to get the trolley to carry extra stuff you go around the back door and enter there and distract the walkers as me and jane go through the front and get a trolley." Jack gets up and goes around the back as you and jane stand next to entrance.

"You ready?" Asks jane.
"3...2...1...go!" You shout to jack and he runs in and shouts all of the zombies to him. You and jane walk in the other side and grab a trolley. But as you try to get put all the walkers have surrounded you.
"Oh shit" says jane as she gets screwdriver out of her pocket and you get your. Hammer out of yours.
"Jack!" You shout but he is trapped on the other side of the room.
"Go save jack I can sort this out myself" jane says to you as she stabs them in the eyes. You run over to jack and smack all of the walkers over their heads.
"Thanks, but DUCK!" Shouts jack as you duck and he punches a walker in the face.
"Wow jack I'm surprised you didn't get bitten" Then he looks at you and falls to the floor with a walker on his back biting into his neck.
"Jack!" You shout and smash the walkers head into itself with your hammer. Jane runs over and covers her mouth in shock,
"what... Happened?"

"A walker was on him and bit into his neck" you reply with a tear in your eye and walk out with a trolley full of food and jane.
Where are we heading now?" She asks.

You reply "To someone we can trust to help us."

Turn to chapter 2