11

You gather Jessica and jane over to the doors that lead to the room which have the trollies inside
"now jess and jane" you begin "that sounds like jack and Jill haha" they look at you and don't look amused
"is that the best you have got in a zombie apocalypse?" Asks jess as she giggles.
"Sorry" you reply "now jess you go around the back door and enter there and distract the walkers as me and jane go through the front and get a trolley." Jessica gets up and goes around the back as you and jane stand next to entrance.

"You ready?" Asks jane.
"3...2...1...go!" You shout to Jessica and she runs in and shouts all of the zombies to her. You and jane walk in the other side and grab a trolley. But as you try to get out all the walkers have surrounded you.
"Oh shit!" says jane as she gets screwdriver out of her pocket and you get your Hammer out of yours.
"Jess!" You shout but she is trapped on the other side of the room.
"Go save Jessica I can sort this out myself" jane says to you as she stabs them in the eyes. You run over to jess and smack all of the walkers over their heads.
"Thanks, but DUCK!" Shouts jess as you duck and she punches a walker in the face.
"Wow jess I'm surprised you had that in you" Then she looks at you blankly and falls to the floor with a walker on her back biting into her neck. "JESSICA!" You shout and smash the walkers head into itself with your hammer. Jane runs over and covers her mouth in shock,
"what... Happened?"

"A walker was on her and bit into her neck" you reply with a tear in your eye and walk out with a trolley full of food and jane.
"Where are we heading now?" She asks.

You reply "To someone we can trust to help us."

Turn to chapter 2