13

You grab Janes screwdriver out of her hand and quickly undo one of the screws off the grid.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Jane shouts as she grabs your hand and pulls the screwdriver out of the other. "We don't have time!" She shouts to you as you dodge a walker claw and run to the nearest pipe and hooking it to a ledge of a broken window above you.
"You go first" you say to Jane as you grab her arm and throw her onto the pole,
"ouch!" She whines as her arm hits the pole and she starts climbing up.

The walkers walk towards you and start to get too close so you start to climb up the pole aswell.
"Grab my hand!" Shouted Jane out of the window so you take it and pull yourself up into the house.
"What's that smell?" You ask as you wander down to the wardrobe that holds the rancid smell. "You ready?" You ask as you open the doors and a walker stands up and walks towards you "OH GOD" you shout, quickly covering your mouth after realising how loud you were.
"Run!" Said Jane as she locked the window and dragged you to the bedroom door dodging the walker. "Shit" she murmurs under hear breath as she sees half of the house had collapsed and there were walkers below.
"Is there any way to get onto the roof from here?" You ask watching the walker scramble out of the wardrobe. There was a silence.
"No..." She eventually says "the only way out is down, down to where all of those are..." She looks at you and back at the walkers on the ground.
"We're screwed"

Turn to page 15