8

You run into the room and look at the woman who was screaming. There was a walker coming towards her crawling on the floor. "HELP PLEASE!" She screams at you as you run over to the walker and knock it in the head with your hammer. "WALKER! She shouts at its body and then she turns to you, "thank you for saving my life." You smile
"your welcome", you run into the other room where the man was getting ripped apart by a walker.
"JACK! She shouts as she runs over and picks up a chair leg and hits the walker over and over in the head. Jane runs in
"what the hell happened here!" She says as the woman turns around,
"The walker killed my boyfriend and this kind man saved me." You and jane both stand back and look at each other.
"Well I'm sorry I couldn't save your boyfriend." You say to her calmly,
"well I'm Jessica" she says to you as she follows jane into garden, leaving you next to her boyfriends body.

After a while jane walks to you leaving the Jessica in the garden.
"She has just lost her child" she says to you "and before you say anything she doesn't mean what she says to you in advance, but remember she just lost her boyfriend and child." You look into the garden at Jessica and then look back at jane, "she has also agreed to come with us, and no matter what you think she is coming"she says to you as she gets back into the garden.

You walk into the garden and carry on climbing over the fences until you get to the grocery store.
"Thank god we are finally here, it feels like we have walked miles.." Said jane as she went to the car park of the store.
"Well let's get inside before more walkers come!" Shouted Jessica as she ran over the car park and into the grocery store. Jane looks at you and runs in after and you follow.

"YYEEEEESSSS!" Shouted Jessica as she ran over to all of the shelves clearing them of all of the canned goods. "WELL STOP STARING AND HELP ME GET FOOD!" She shouted to you and jane. You run down one of the isles with jane,
"how old do you think she is?" You say quietly to jane,
"she said she was 30 when I asked" replied jane whilst you were picking up some whiskey.
"What?..." You say to jane as she glares at you "it never goes out of date" you tell her, she shrugs her shoulders and carries on picking up cans.

You look over the shelves and see some trollies surrounded by walkers. 'Now should I get one?' You say to yourself 'it could carry more supplies but I could get myself killed'

Get trolley: turn to page 11

Don't get trolley: turn to page 12