Chapter 7

Jessie

It was last period and I was so happy I made it through the day ! Sammie was right,  I was nervous for no reason. Tanisha and I had the same homeroom but Isabella had a different one. We had mostly every class together after that though so I felt a sense of relieve. They spent the day telling me stories of middle school and I was just surprised at how their lifestyle was so different from mine. Back home my friends and I just wanted to go shopping and hang out in the mall. Go eat at 16 handles. Argued about who was the hottest boy in school and etc. But Tanisha and Isabella already made out with boys. Tanisha said she got her breasts sucked and Isabella said her brothers friend fingered her. We're only 14. I don't know if either they are moving too fast, or I'm moving too slow. I mean yes I've kissed a boy but I never let him touch any of my private parts. My mom said I can't have sex until I'm married. But isn't that what all parents say? Either way I'll admit their stories had me intrigued. They were different from my friends but they were cool. And now they are my new friends.

While I'm doing my work, the girl sitting next to me passes me a note and points at the boy next to her. I was confused but I opened the note anyways and read :

"You have beautiful eyes. Can I have your number?"

I just blushed and put it under my books. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I didn't even look at him. I just continued my work and hear Isabella behind me say "I see you boo getting love notes from Troy."

I giggled a little and continued doing my work.

I can't believe on my first day of school I made 2 new friends and a boy likes me. I'm having a good day today.