Chapter 1

I sat on the ground and played Candy Crush on my phone. I don't want to be in the bus because dealing with the six weird women there. I love them but they were getting a little loud so I decided to go outside.

My shades were covering my eyes and nobody would be able to see my eyes because of them. My shorts were black and ripped. My shirt was cropped to under my boobs but it was crimson red. My eye makeup was smokey and my lipstick was Jeffree Star's unicorn blood.

"What cha doin'?" I heard somebody ask so I looked up to see a dude.

"Playin' candy crush. Annnd I lost." I answered him so I turned off my phone and put it in my back pocket.

"I'm Emerson, I'm the drummer in Palaye Royale." The dude, Emerson told me and I smiled at him. "I'm Janie. People think it's Jamie but it's Janie." I told him and he chuckled at me explaining my name.

"So you're in a band?" Emerson asked me and I nodded my head happily. Emerson then held out his hand and helped me up off of the ground. "Dance floor battle. It's a weird name but me and my friends would have dance battles all the time when we were growing up." I told him and he smiled when I talked about my friends.

I shoved my hands in my pockets as I'm an awkward noodle. I don't care if Emerson seems cool, I'm still awkward.

"It's the seven of us, all girls, so it can be a little hectic." I told Emerson and he laughed probably imagining what it's like.

"Well my band is me and my two brothers so family fights happen but it always ends up okay." Emerson shrugged after he told me that.

"I should probably get the girls. We go on soon so they need to get their instruments." I said all of a sudden realizing it was probably performing time. After all, before I started playing candy crush it was going to be soon.

"Alright, we'll I'll be watching." He told me, kissed my cheek and then left.

I walked into my bus and started screeching. "What the fuck is wrong with you Janie?!" Dani asked me as she was probably startled by my outburst.

"Emerson kissed my cheek!" I yelled and ran around the living area. That was when Cassie stuck her foot out and tripped me. "Fuck me in the asshole cause I love Jesus!" I yelled after my body but the ground.

"Shut the fuck up Janie!" Anna told me but she wasn't mad. She was laughing. "Leave the chic alone, Emerson kissed her cheek. A hot dude kissed her cheek." Emma told Anna, Dani and Cassie. Then she helped me up and I told them we needed to go. And fuck, we did.

So we got to the stage and ran on with our instruments. In my case microphone. In Emma's case she didn't carry anything.

"What's up dudes, and dudettes?" I greeted the crowd who screamed. "I love you!" I then said and they screamed again. "You're gonna scream because of anything I say aren't you?" I asked them and they did indeed scream again.

We danced around and jumped around on stage. We just had a lot of fun performing and interacting with the crowd.

I got off of stage and ran over to Emerson with my arms above my head. I dropped my mic and when I got to him he pulled me into a hug. Then Emerson spun us around with my legs in the air. My arms were around his neck and I was laughing the entire time.

"You did good Janie." Emerson told me after he put me back on the ground. "Thanks Emerson." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Who's this Em?" Remington, I believe, asked his brother. "Guys, this is Janie, my new friend. Janie, this is Remington and Sebastian." Emerson introduced me and his brothers to each other.