Chapter 2

"So since this is the first time meeting you lovely girls, I won't ask your porn star names." Bryan told us and we laughed as that's usually his go to question. "How'd you come up with your band name?" He then asked us instead.

"We used to dance around on of our living rooms and get some of our older siblings to judge us." Dani told Bryan and he seemed quite amused by that. "And I felt victimized as I only one once. One god damn time." I added and crossed my arms over my chest. "Get over it Janie, it happened years ago." Zoe told me and I flipped her off as it still matters.

"Rumor has it that Janie is dating Emerson Barrett from Palaye Royale." Bryan said and his focus was on me to find out if this is true. "That's all it is Bryan, a rumor. Emerson is a great friend and I cherish him. We aren't dating or anything like that." I told the interviewer who nodded his head ready to drop the topic.

•••

We had made it to the third venue so it was the third day of tour. I saw Palaye Royale talking to Ben, James, Andy and Ashley. This is my moment.

I ran over to the ground and jumped on Emerson's back, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Who is this?" Emerson asked since I was on his back and he couldn't see me. "Only your favorite person in the entire world." I said, hoping he would realize it was me.

"Brad Pitt?" Emerson was clearly joking but I got off of his back prepared to act hurt.

Emerson turned to look at me and he had the biggest smirk on his face. "I am offended." I told Emerson who just proceeded to laugh his ass off. "Why are you offended love?" He asked me playing dumb or something else. "I'm not even a dude!" I exclaimed and the whole group started laughing at me.

"I'm done." I whined and turned around about to walk away.

That's when Emerson grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back to him. My body crashed into his, my back hitting his chest but it's not like I minded. Wait... what? No, just no. We're only friends and that's it.

"Janie, darling, you aren't aloud to leave." Emerson told me before he moved one of his hands to brush the hair out of my face.

"I thought we had women's rights in this country." I joked but Emerson rolled his eyes at me.

"Not around me darling." Emerson like me, joked.

I smirked and I saw all the guys looked at me expectingly. Except Emerson, he didn't recognize my smirk.

I grabbed the hat off of Emerson's head and put it on mine. "Well that's just not fair." Emerson whined but the guys were just laughing at our exchange. "Oh but it is my dear Emerson." I told him and stick my tongue out at him.

I liked messing with him like this. It made our friendship build up. We could joke around and we both knew the other was joking. We were just really close even after a few days.

"I gotta admit, that hat does look good on you." Emerson told me and grinned as I won once again.

"But it's your thing." I told him and out the hat on his head.

"Attack!" I heard somebody yell. The next thing I knew, I felt somebody jump on my back and I face planted.

"Ugh!" I groaned and laid there with Somebody over top of me. They rolled off and I saw it was Emma once she stood up.

"You okay?" Emma asked me and I groaned in response. "She is not okay." They all laughed then. "Come on lazy, you gotta get up." She then told me but I flipped her off causing more laughter to erupt.

"Darling grab my hand." Emerson told me so when I looked up I saw his hand out stretched to me. I got angler devilish idea and I know Emma knew he was getting himself into nothing but trouble.